Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears asks for fan's address after moving letter

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Why do I find it so hard to believe that Britney can LEGIT change someone's life? :spin:

I just think that she is hear to serve bops to pop lovers is all. :spin:

Inb4 Britney stand come for me and attack Gaga even though they f--king know Gaga can change peoples lives.:fan:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Robinladen

Why do I find it so hard to believe that Britney can LEGIT change someone's life? :spin:

Inb4 Britney stand come for me and attack Gaga even though they ****ing know Gaga can change peoples lives. :fan:

Britney is a true inspiration. All the **** she had to go through and she's still standing. Britney can change someone's life as much as Gaga can.

Britney is a true inspiration. All the **** she had to go through and she's still standing. Britney can change someone's life as much as Gaga can.

Stephen

This I can understand. Being a survivor and all that, but how would she help with his s-xuality? :flop: just cuzz she makes s-xual songs ?? Idgi

why does he feel the need to tell the world when he's already told britney and is getting a reply from her

k get that attention 

Sometimes it hits me that there are other artists out there that inspire people just like Gaga inspires us. It's really wonderful.

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm not a fan but it's nice to see that she was moved by his letter and made his day one to remember.

IWasBornThisWay

watch what you are saying exhale is going to post about our reactions :koons:

Exactly, thanks bb

South Blonde

her programmers installed human feelings in her? wow technology is so fascinating! I want to buy a Britney "1200"!

:dead:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

RAMROD

Women? How many Britneys are there in the photo session exactly?

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Inb4 Britney stand come for me and attack Gaga even though they ****ing know Gaga can change peoples lives. :fan:

I think given what Britney has gone through in her life, she is perhaps the most inspirational celebrity there is.

Archived