Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

James Franco and Zachary Quinto (Pic)

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honey Boo Boo

After drinking that water bottle to quench your thirst, please remember to put in in the recycle bin

trash.gif

:rip:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

witchcocktor

Franco just seems to enjoy the attention penis-loving-men give him... I'm not sure why though, could be a response to that underage girl mess a while back (though literally nobody is talking about that anymore), but it also could be that he is a penis-loving-man himself, and is trying to soften the blow of coming out in the near/distant future. Or he is aware of the fact that his biggest audience is gay men (don't have reliable sources on this, but it could be!) and is just exploiting that fact to gain attention and popularity. 

He is a mystery, I'll tell you that...

Why? :awkney:

Plus, he's done things I know a "100% straight guy" wouldn't do....

Cause we're best friends and we've been through so much stuff together that we're comfortable with each other? Like, we've showered together, kissed each other on the cheek, and just in general we've done stuff that many people would consider pushing it, but it's never been s-xual and we both know that. We've never thought of each other as anything else than friends. What's funny is that we rarely get straight people telling us what we do is weird, it's mostly gay guys, and it's annoying as ****. Stop feeding stereotypes, there's no such thing as "straight things" and "gay things". Just because a majority of straight people wouldn't do a certain action, it doesn't make it a gay thing. So much for wanting to be equal and respected when you go about placing stereotypes on others, no? :awkney:

melodichard

Cause we're best friends and we've been through so much stuff together that we're comfortable with each other? Like, we've showered together, kissed each other on the cheek, and just in general we've done stuff that many people would consider pushing it, but it's never been s-xual and we both know that. We've never thought of each other as anything else than friends. What's funny is that we rarely get straight people telling us what we do is weird, it's mostly gay guys, and it's annoying as ****. Stop feeding stereotypes, there's no such thing as "straight things" and "gay things". Just because a majority of straight people wouldn't do a certain action, it doesn't make it a gay thing. So much for wanting to be equal and respected when you go about placing stereotypes on others, no? :awkney:

I have a straight best friend too but showering together? :awkney:

I have a straight best friend too but showering together? :awkney:

I was staying at his house and we both had gotten back from practice and we needed to shower, but we were also running late for work, so we were like **** it. It was weird at first tbh, but again, it wasn't like we were doing it out of lust. :awkney: 

HausOfMark

i thought this was confirmed last week 

edit: i just saw zack post a new picture of his real bf saying "all this pretend makes me miss my real one"

-Mark

Spock is gay? :toofunny:Gross. No wonder he and Sarah Paulson joked around about the mother milk scene from AHS.

:awkney:

TimisaMonster

Oh wow.... TMI so I'm gonna stop this before it becomes very :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

KrisFromMars

Sis you guys are gay.

Or "curious" :awkney:

Jesse Pinkman

he's most likely generating buzz for his movie :spin:

It's science, bitch

Archived