Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Today show host on Anaconda : "DESPERATE & VILE"

LordDisick

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

23 mil? So she beat Miley?

we still need VEVO's official number. The video got 15,383,141 views on Youtube in 24 hours.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Nicki getting lots of promo. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Desperate... maybe 

But vile?  :toofunny:

I really like Pill N Potions but Anaconda is really bad and so is the video.

Tbh I didn't want to watch it, but I finally did a couple minutes ago... and I'm probs not gonna watch it again. I understand what Al Roker meant by 'vile' and tbh the video wasn't too far off from that :haha: . 

...but I mean good for her, at least shes getting the attention she needs/wants :yes:

-&rew

MikeGoneGaga

As far as I'm concerned, she can do what she want with her body. 

I enjoy the spoofy song for what its worth. :)

Non-issue.

It was so disgusting and desperate when Madonna released Erotica and the Sex book right? It was also completely slammed by critics at the time. Oh except now it is seen as her most iconic, defining and bold period.

The Madonna/Britney/Xtina kiss was such an obvious and desperate publicity stunt... Except it is now an iconic moment of MTV VMA history. 

Elvis shaking his hips around was vile, inappropriate and was destroying the moral fiber of America. Except now it wouldn't be seen as controversial at all.

The sooner the world gets over it's body hang ups the better.

The Sir Mix-a-Lot song that inspired Nicki was the SECOND biggest hit of 1992.

22 years later, the theme is just as controversial.

The only shock is why are people are getting so exciting. Miley did twerking a year ago, hit raps songs about big butts are 22 years old ...

PopBitch

Every time a white singer has a black woman twerking, black women post angry remarks all over the internet, saying they are sick of white singers in their videos stereotyping black women and objectifying them in a one-dimensional way for their use to sell videos with their big butts and twerking, and that it's hurtful to the stereotyping of black women to be used as nothing more than a prop, a s-xual prop, in one way. They were up in arms regarding Miley, even Taylor. They were saying she featured a black twerker but no black ballerinas. I disagreed but then I kept noticing only lily white ballerinas. Here comes Nicki, a black artist, doing it in the worst possible way. So they need look in their own back yard. It's the black stars that are perpetuating this sterotyping of this image in that one-sided way.

I think Nicki's video has degraded her as an artist. The song is awful, but the video is just gross. She's more talented than this.

Paper Planes

Don't try to drag him because he trashed a piece of garbage video. He didn't lie; The only reason she would even make the video is for attention. There's no other reason why she would spend four minutes shaking and touching her ass and giving Drake a lap dance. At least when Gaga did it in Bad Romance, it was to portray that she was being forced to dance and choose a man by her kidnappers. Here, it's just that Nicki wanted everyone to look at her ass, per usual.

delete it fat

This is exactly the kind of publicity-controversy that she wants, she knew what she was doing with the cover already. 

Archived