• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benji

• Whispering

• nikola

• NewYorkCity

Top Posters In This Topic

lodylody

It will be a cover album of the songs of Cole Porter's classic musical Red, Hot and Blue.  :toofunny:

What you get when you cba to read something I guess :lmao: 

she'll delay it for 2 years and put it out during a lull in her career and say "i hinted on it previously with cheek to cheek but this is where i want to be musically in my career right now. i feel much more comfortable in this style of music. i know i do pop and it's what i'm known for, but i've been singing jazz since i was 13. this is where i feel at home"

Omg :lmao:

It's okay if she OFFICIALY release TEA, PARTYNAUSEOUS, Onion Girl, Temple, Red Flame and Brooklyn Nights on an AcT 2 between those 2 jazz..

And she's saying that she loves her Little Monster ? 

We are not fans of a Jazz singer but a pop singer... One Jazz album ok, two : NO thank you ! 

I'm a huge fan of her jazzy side so a second jazz album? YES thank you! :)

Brooke Candy

We are not fans of a Jazz singer but a pop singer... One Jazz album ok, two : NO thank you !

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

barnabesk

Speak for yourself but not on behalf of an entire fanbase :manicure: . I love Popga and Jazzga although I prefer slightly the latter

Edited by barnabesk

Reminds me of the guy who made Avatar who agreed to make like 3 sequels when the first had just come out :rip:

Are you talking about the last airbender movie because I saw that at midnight and I can only think of a few times I've ever been more disappointed.

I'd only wants sequels to that movie to laugh at

PopEmergency

wait ... she has the material for ARTPOP Act 2 and probably Act 3 ready since last year and doesn't want to release it 

but she makes the second jazz album before the first one is even out ....  :sharon:

Edited by PopEmergency

Haroon

Are you talking about the last airbender movie because I saw that at midnight and I can only think of a few times I've ever been more disappointed.

I'd only wants sequels to that movie to laugh at

Oh gosh no :shocked: I'd wiped that movie out of my memory because of how disappointed I was :sweat: I mean the one with the blue aliens with the long hair :yes: I'd never want a sequel to The Last Airbender movie, I didn't even want the original after seeing it :rip:

VforVendetta

It's a cover album guys, it's no big deal. It's not like these Jazz eras are gonna keep more than 3 months anyway.

Edited by VforVendetta

I love how she will be happy with doing it, but can she please release something that it's not jazz in between? I'm not even asking for a pop album since I don't care that much for pop... But rock or something

• CyanLights locked this topic