💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's New album with Tony Bennett : Red, Hot & Blue

Foivos

Featured Posts

monketsharona

First of all THIS!

And of course she can do what she wants, it's her life and her career, and i want her to be happy. This makes me just little sad that we will have to wait a long time for her next album, whatever direction she might go with it.

I also wish her the best of luck with those 2 Jazz albums but i don't care at all about them, not gonna buy it of support it in any way just because it's from Gaga...

To be honest here a lot of people are just eating everything she does..; She could decide to become a rap artist with only urban sounds. I'm pretty sure most of them would be live : 'Slaaaay !' 'That's so good !' 

While most of them hates rap music 

Edited by monketsharona

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benji

• Whispering

• nikola

• NewYorkCity

Top Posters In This Topic

BornSimon

So you're giving her credit for every single thing she's ever done in her life? Every obvious mistake she's made is intentional, you're saying?

No, I'm giving her credit for doing what she wants, if then sometimes she makes mistakes... too bad, we all make mistakes. I do appreciate how passionate she is about her own career and how she doesn't let anyone rule her. I'm not crazy about the idea of another jazz album, to be honest. I am excited about Cheek To Cheek, because it's a nice way to satisfy my needs while I wait for her next solo album, but I don't care about another jazz record. Still, I think she's a total breath of fresh air in between all these stereotyped popstars who all do things exactly the same way.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Yeah. Especially when really, the amount of time both of these albums will likely be focused on is around 3 months each. Not a whole year, not an eternity, and maybe she's working on some more pop music as we speak. These reactions...

This.. The blackout between BTW and AP was awful, I pretty much forgot about her during that time. This way we get some great jazz music while she's recording her new album.

No, I'm giving her credit for doing what she wants, if then sometimes she makes mistakes... too bad, we all make mistakes. I do appreciate how passionate she is about her own career and how she doesn't let anyone rule her. I'm not crazy about the idea of another jazz album, to be honest. I am excited about Cheek To Cheek, because it's a nice way to satisfy my needs while I wait for her next solo album, but I don't care about another jazz record. Still, I think she's a total breath of fresh air in between all these stereotyped popstars who all do things exactly the same way.

She doesn't do what she wants all the time, what about the DWUW video? What about the VMA's performance? What about the Applause video?

Oh god :giveup:

Please give us pop music in between :giveup:

But I guess this could be beneficial. This way she can make her new pop album during the jazz album cycles and nobody forgets about her I guess. But also, people could get sick of her being around so much. So I don't know :shrug:

Edited by Tanner

NewYorkCity

To be honest here people a lot of people are just eating everything she does..; She could decide to become a rap artist with only urban sounds. I'm pretty sure most of them would be live : 'Slaaaay !' 'That's so good !'

While most of them hates rap music

Maybe some people are here to listen what Gaga loves to do, what she wants to transmite and HER music.

If someone doesn't like it they should just leave and stop complaining :yes:

Teal Ambition

Okay I didn't mind one jazz album but one after the other?  :noparty: This is coming from Tony so it could actually be true. If Gaga said this then I would take it with a grain of salt since she never follows through anything anymore.

Edited by Teal Ambition
▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

NewYorkCity

She doesn't do what she wants all the time, what about the DWUW video? What about the VMA's performance? What about the Applause video?

You mean those things that caused some people to got fired?

Edited by NewYorkCity

BornSimon

Those are specific cases in which it didn't all depend on her. MTV organises the VMAs, not Gaga, so they probably have the final say. With DWUW, she even said the world wasn't ready for it, and if I'm not wrong she wasn't totally happy with the final result and since Interscope wanted her to censor it, she decided to scrap it altogether.

Anyway, these are just words, we know how many things Gaga plans and how many things actually happen. We'll see if a second jazz album comes out...

I love Jazz but why another recreation ? I would be so here for a jazz album with original songs wrote by GaGa (and Tony) ! (Maybe not now but later :ohwell:

My dream would be an album with cabaret songs  :gaga:

lairofhk

I personally think they shouldn't get too ahead of themselves, with Cheek to Cheek not even having been released yet. Idk though, sometimes I feel Gaga just should move on from pop music. I feel like she has creatively exhausted that genre for herself. She's out of ideas. 

Edited by lairofhk

nikola

i am ok with her doing more than one jazz album but with break betwen because is she does 2 in a row that will probably destroy her carier because jazz is not popular specialy among young people so she will lost fans and not just few of them a LOT of them because most of her fans dont like jazz so i really hope she relises pop or rock album before secodn jazz album

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• CyanLights locked this topic