What are you most excited for  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

I did/do... it's an on again off again situation :laughga:

It started last Tuesday. Apple repairs it for free, but the next day when I received the box to send it to Apple in, the issue had corrected itself.

It sometimes pops up with the 'slide to unlock' screen once or twice a day - however, not every time I press the button.

I was only getting it repaired anyways to sell it on once my 6 gets delivered. :dies:

Mine took them two ****ing weeks to replace and they didn't give me a loaner :grr:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine took them two ****ing weeks to replace and they didn't give me a loaner :grr:

:emma: The guy told me I'd have mine back in 3 days :rip:

I didn't bother sending it in. I'll ship it off to the phone recycling place on Friday and hopefully get my money on Monday :laughga:

Apple today announced that it processed more than four million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus pre-orders in the first day of pre-launch sales in select countries that started accepting orders on September 12. Demand was strong for the phone with pre-orders pushing out availability of the handsets to October.

“iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are better in every way, and we are thrilled customers love them as much as we do,†said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “Pre-orders for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus set a new record for Apple, and we can’t wait to get our best iPhones yet into the hands of customers starting this Friday.â€

After announcing the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus at its September press event, Apple will begin selling the two phones in its retail stores and through third-party retailers and carriers starting on September 19th in the US, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the UK.

Apple today announced that it processed more than four million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus pre-orders in the first day of pre-launch sales in select countries that started accepting orders on September 12. Demand was strong for the phone with pre-orders pushing out availability of the handsets to October.

“iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are better in every way, and we are thrilled customers love them as much as we do,†said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “Pre-orders for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus set a new record for Apple, and we can’t wait to get our best iPhones yet into the hands of customers starting this Friday.â€

After announcing the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus at its September press event, Apple will begin selling the two phones in its retail stores and through third-party retailers and carriers starting on September 19th in the US, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the UK.

How much did the iPhone 5S and 5C sell in the same time? 

Paper Gangsta

Roar will outsell Bad Romance, does that mean it's better?

How much did the iPhone 5S and 5C sell in the same time? 

There were no pre-orders for the 5S and the 5C.

Roar will outsell Bad Romance, does that mean it's better?

Who's Bad Romance in this case?

Paper Gangsta

Who's Bad Romance in this case?

It doesn't matter, I'm just stating sales =/= quality

OMG, I thought so! I was trying to remember if there were and I just couldn't think of it!

Delusional Apple fans tho :lmao:

I own numerous Apple products and to be honest my Nexus 5 slays :legend:

Who mentioned the Nexus 5 hun :awkney:

How much more expensive is the 6+ without a contract? :emma:

100 more than the 6

I'm just saying it slays, sis. Get that 445 PPI (doubt you know what that is) :reductive:

Anyways, I've been into tech stuff for like ever and everybody can say that Android high-end phones are way better than Apples latest phone. Stop being delusional for once!

MAKE IT WORK

I'm just saying it slays, sis. Get that 445 PPI (doubt you know what that is) :reductive:

Anyways, I've been into tech stuff for like ever and everybody can say that Android high-end phones are way better than Apples latest phone. Stop being delusional for once!

Laughing my ****ing ass off.

You don't even know me you damn mess :smh:. Do you know what 534ppi means? 'Cause my G3 sure does.

Now get the **** out of my thread :sara:.

wow slay me android stan

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived