• OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The colors just don't blend at all.

I see you ignoring my texts :hor:

-

:cry: This iPhone 4 is driving me insane. Apple said I'll get a box to ship my 5 back in for repair within 2 days. I'll probably end up getting the 6 delivered before I get the 5 back.

I see you ignoring my texts :hor:- :cry: This iPhone 4 is driving me insane. Apple said I'll get a box to ship my 5 back in for repair within 2 days. I'll probably end up getting the 6 delivered before I get the 5 back.

Oh god the 4 with iOS 7 is literally unbearable. Why did they even release it.

Oh god the 4 with iOS 7 is literally unbearable. Why did they even release it.

It took 5 mins for the phone to reinstall the YouTube app :dies:

LetsGetHigh

I see you ignoring my texts :hor:

I was reading Harry Potter. :awkney:

Only the black one looks good this year

True, and even the back of it is a bit meh.

It's hilarious how the haters always bashed the iPhone because it lacked some features other phones had and now that it has them they still bash it for being... 'too late'.

Whispering

But will it fit in my pocket?

I had a Galaxy Note for 28 days. Loved it, but it was too big for a carry everywhere phone. It wouldn't fit in a pocket or anywhere nicely between the seats of my car. (and I drive a big SUV) Even though I loved the bigger screen and all the features, it always seemed to be in the way.

I ended up trading it for a Galaxy S5 and it is still bigger than what I was used to, but it's much more practical and easier to handle than the Galaxy Note.   

Apple on Tuesday unveiled its new Apple Watch, providing a number of details on the highly anticipated device but declining to address one critical issue: battery life. According to information obtained by Re/code, Apple's new Watch will require daily charging, keeping the device in line with similar smart watches from Samsung and Motorola.

applewatch41.jpg

“There’s a lot of new technology packed into Apple Watch and we think people will love using it throughout the day,†Kerris said. “We anticipate that people will charge nightly which is why we designed an innovative charging solution that combines our MagSafe technology and inductive charging.â€

Sources tell Re/code that Apple is working to improve battery life before the product's 2015 debut, but the company still expects people will charge the device once a day.

The Apple Watch will go on sale in early 2015 with a starting price of $349. The smart watch will be available in two sizes with a variety of colors, materials and watch bands for personal customization.

HeavyPunkLover

Say hello to a (ugly) notification center that costs 350$

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived