Mr Josh

What are you most excited for  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

I don't get the "The iPhone 5c is now free on contract" line. Like, if you go on contract the phone is yours for free? :duck:

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new screen sizes are cool, but that's it basically... I mean, it's nothing really new... a ****ing 8 MP camera? seriously? it's been that way since the damn 4s, change it for gods sake.

You do know that photo quality is not all in the number of pixels? :giveup:

But with Android you don't have to choose what apps to use for what function. Also, many famous tech fanatics only have one screen on their Androids. To put it simply, the freedom is there where it's due, and that's the beauty of a smartphone.

Besides, I think the real problem is that a lot of Apple users tend to be misinformed about Android and its capabilities in that either they think Samsung phones or some low end Android devices represent the entire Android ecosystem or they have never experienced a stock Android device like Nexus 5 or (nearly stock) Moto X before. The performance on a Nexus 5 is exceptionally smooth mostly because it runs stock Android without any OEM UIs(aka skins) on it. Imagine if iOS was to go open-source and the other OEMs go crazy with their skins on top of it? Not saying it would, just to give you an idea. c:

Andorid users are just as misinformed about the iOS interface though...

DeleteMyAccount

new screen sizes are cool, but that's it basically... I mean, it's nothing really new... a ****ing 8 MP camera? seriously? it's been that way since the damn 4s, change it for gods sake.

Camera quality doesn't have much to do with MP.

To all you iSheep who think what you're getting is a new phone with "new" features :reductive:

28amdmg.jpg

AP by another mess. This chart is flawed. :kissga:. Both OSes are great for their own reasons, if you're just a pressed hater get out.

Prometheus

AP by another mess. This chart is flawed. :kissga:. Both OSes are great for their own reasons, if you're just a pressed hater get out.

I love you.

Cook said it best: "It's not about being first. It's about being best."

To all you iSheep who think what you're getting is a new phone with "new" features :reductive:

28amdmg.jpg

Tell us more about how we are terrible people for enjoying a product that suits what we like. Why are you even bothering to hate on it? People like it - people buy it. It's all personal preference - like yeah great for you being a special little snowflake for not liking Apple - but iPhones have been a much more reliable product for me - it does what I want it to do and what I need it do, so why does it matter what tech is different about it? Going off on a rant here - but really, no need for a high horse for such a trivial and pointless device such a phone. Sorry, don't mean to be rude about it - but it's all so dumb seeing this mentality over and over again from people.

Prometheus

Tell us more about how we are terrible people for enjoying a product that suits what we like. Why are you even bothering to hate on it? People like it - people buy it. It's all personal preference - like yeah great for you being a special little snowflake for not liking Apple - but iPhones have been a much more reliable product for me - it does what I want it to do and what I need it do, so why does it matter what tech is different about it? Going off on a rant here - but really, no need for a high horse for such a trivial and pointless device such a phone. Sorry, don't mean to be rude about it - but it's all so dumb seeing this mentality over and over again from people.

I think I love you.

i cackle when i see people complain about the size of it

legitimately cackle

I don't have a problem with it's size - but I can't fathom who could actually carry a phone that large around. It wouldn't for in any of my pockets - especially once a case is on it.

I don't have a problem with it's size - but I can't fathom who could actually carry a phone that large around. It wouldn't for in any of my pockets - especially once a case is on it.

Thousands of other people have done it with the Galaxy Note :shrug:

Thousands of other people have done it with the Galaxy Note :shrug:

And I don't understand that either. Only person I knew that had one was a girl with a massive pocketbook. I guess girls are in better standing for having such a large phone - my pants couldn't fit that for sure.

And I don't understand that either. Only person I knew that had one was a girl with a massive pocketbook. I guess girls are in better standing for having such a large phone - my pants couldn't fit that for sure.

I guess it's just not a big deal to me. I like the added functionality of a larger screen.

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived