Mr Josh

What are you most excited for  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

Why do phones keep getting bigger and bigger?! :wtf: Now they can't even fit in most pockets! And the rate this is going, we will be carrying around 10 inch phones in a couple years! :wtf:

It's bizarre we spent years making phones smaller... now we want them bigger again :rip:

I think the 5/S/C were the perfect size. They're still a little too big for some pockets but they're a great size I think. Anything bigger just seems like a pain to me! :emma:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXSoul91

I originally planned on going with the 5.5", but now that I've seen some comparisons, I've changed my mind.

BxHsCstCQAIiq-F.jpg

That's a 15" Macbook by the way...  :eww:

I wanted the 4.7, but the big battery and better camera in 5.5 is kind of luring me in. Either way, upgrading my 5S to one of then on release day. LITERALLY SO HYPED.

LORD GAGA

I originally planned on going with the 5.5", but now that I've seen some comparisons, I've changed my mind.

BxHsCstCQAIiq-F.jpg

That's a 15" Macbook by the way...  :eww:

Thats a 13" macbook pro... :laughga:

Gagaloo911

To all you iSheep who think what you're getting is a new phone with "new" features :reductive:

28amdmg.jpg

FFXSoul91

I admit that the iPhone rarely has features that are "original" or "new." However, they are usually executed better. The reason I stick with iPhone is for the operating system. Any other phone I've used has seemed like a complete mess.

EDIT: Plus, it's not like I even need the newest phone to upgrade to most of the new features. I'm running iOS 8 right now on my iPhone 5 and it is fantastic. Getting the new phone is just a plus. I can sell my iPhone 5 on Amazon for the same price that it will cost me to upgrade to the new phone and voila! Nothing out of pocket.

Prometheus

To all you iSheep who think what you're getting is a new phone with "new" features :reductive:

28amdmg.jpg

Can you take your rudeness elsewhere? We are trying to have a great time and you are just being rude.

I am not an "iSheep." You know why I like my iPhone? Cross-platforming. I have all Apple devices and they are flawlessly interconnected. Not to mention Apple not only creates phones, it creates operating systems, tablets, computers, laptops, and now wearable tech. My device was MADE to run the OS it uses.

Try and see why someone likes Apple as opposed to just assuming we are all "iSheep." We aren't all mindless consumers.

I admit that the iPhone rarely has features that are "original" or "new." However, they are usually executed better. The reason I stick with iPhone is for the operating system. Any other phone I've used has seemed like a complete mess.

Apple used to be quite revolutionary and I agree it has been less than such lately. However, with the development of the C line, Plus line, and the new Watch line I think we can expect many things ahead.

Just remember that Apple recorded the voice for Siri many years before the first iPhone with Siri was launched. They tend to work on things before releasing them.

P.S. I don't get the new Samsung Edge phone. That just looks like it's trying too hard.

Gagaloo911

Can you take your rudeness elsewhere? We are trying to have a great time and you are just being rude.

I am not an "iSheep." You know why I like my iPhone? Cross-platforming. I have all Apple devices and they are flawlessly interconnected. Not to mention Apple not only creates phones, it creates operating systems, tablets, computers, laptops, and now wearable tech. My device was MADE to run the OS it uses.

Try and see why someone likes Apple as opposed to just assuming we are all "iSheep." We aren't all mindless consumers.

Apple used to be quite revolutionary and I agree it has been less than such lately. However, with the development of the C line, Plus line, and the new Watch line I think we can expect many things ahead.

Just remember that Apple recorded the voice for Siri many years before the first iPhone with Siri was launched. They tend to work on things before releasing them.

P.S. I don't get the new Samsung Edge phone. That just looks like it's trying too hard.

Just pointing out the facts of the matter-- many Apple stans will be thinking their high and might Apple has given them all brand new things, when in reality the rest of us have had all these for years now  :thirst:

Prometheus

Thats a 13" macbook pro... :laughga:

:lmao:

Verzion... 

34dsbwwjpg.gif

let me cancel my contract

34dsbwwjpg.gif

I cant stand another day of this ****ty Galaxy

34dsbwwjpg.gif

What's wrong with Verizon? That's who I go through...

Join the Apple Team soon, dear! It's lovely! :)

I wanted the 4.7, but the big battery and better camera in 5.5 is kind of luring me in. Either way, upgrading my 5S to one of then on release day. LITERALLY SO HYPED.

I CAN'T MAKE A DECISION EITHER!

I'm a little hesitant about the price (I want 64 GB) and especially about the size (can that even fit in my pocket?).

I don't like that it's big. I hate Android phones because they are big. The back of this iPhone is ugly too. The tech specs are ok, I guess. Nothing really innovative.

Still think the iPhone 5 released in 2012 was a great upgrade because of it being a bit longer. This one is big and I don't like that.

I love the size of my 5. It seems so perfect. That's why I'm hesitant to upgrade to a 6, especially a 6 Plus, but those specs compared to the 5...

Just pointing out the facts of the matter-- many Apple stans will be thinking their high and might Apple has given them all brand new things, when in reality the rest of us have had all these for years now  :thirst:

Some of those things listed in the picture have been a part of the iPhone for a while. They are acting like ALL of that is brand new.

The Professor

What's wrong with Verizon? That's who I go through...

Join the Apple Team soon, dear! It's lovely! :)

You have to pay balls full of cash to cancel a phone before the 2 year contract is up :sharon:

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived