69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

New iPod please!!

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda want one of those 12" 'ultra slim' MacBooks rumoured for a release early next year.Ā 

Ā 

Hopefully it will replace the eye sore that is my non-retina MacBook Air :creepflop:

I was about to get the 11" one a while ago, until I saw it in store :scream:. That display needs a MAJOR resolution bump.

Ā 

Ā 

They need to bring back iPod classic for a week at least. :awkney:

Ā 

I need to buy another 2 in case my current one broke.

Ā 

How sleazy of them to discontinue it silentlyĀ 

Ā 

After that we can talk iPod L or something.Ā 

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/650131-REG/Apple_MC293LL_A.html :awesome:

Ā 

150$ more tho :fat:

I was about to get the 11" one a while ago, until I saw it in store :scream:. That display needs a MAJOR resolution bump.

Ā 

I bought an 11" last October to use when my MBP was getting fixed and continued to use it for Uni stuff...

Ā 

By far my worse Apple purchase :dies:

Ā 

If they aren't too expensive with my student discount... I'll maybe get one :hehe:

Ā 

Oh! That stuck pixel on my MBP... Not a stuck pixel :emma: It's like a teeny tiny chip in the glass. Something must have been on the keyboard when I closed the screen one time. :flop:

I bought an 11" last October to use when my MBP was getting fixed and continued to use it for Uni stuff...

Ā 

By far my worse Apple purchase :dies:

Ā 

If they aren't too expensive with my student discount... I'll maybe get one :hehe:

Ā 

Oh! That stuck pixel on my MBP... Not a stuck pixel :emma: It's like a teeny tiny chip in the glass. Something must have been on the keyboard when I closed the screen one time. :flop:

Ooh. Did you decide on whether you're getting it replaced?

Ā 

I already want the iPad Air 2Ā 

I need those 2 gigs of RAM and a more productive multitaskingĀ  :thirst:

Yes please! I can live with 1GB on the iPhone but Safari on iPad needs them 2 gigs.

RAMROD

Ā 

Ā 

wow! Thanks much :omg:

Ā 

A bit pricey but I'll think about it

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Ooh. Did you decide on whether you're getting it replaced?

Nah... I can live with it (and have done for a few months :emma:).

Ā 

I don't think I will be getting a new iPad this year either, or an iWatch so the money saved can go into the new MacBook fund :laughga:

10.10 GM Candidate 2 is still a mess :madge:

ikr. i'm so over it so i just deleted my partition. hopefully the official release won't be as messy.

excited to see if we get a 12" iPad not that i need a new one i barely use the iPad mini i have now also don't need the watch or a new mac but apple always sucks me in :pĀ 

ikr. i'm so over it so i just deleted my partition. hopefully the official release won't be as messy.

I installed the GMc on the main partition because people told me that it's fine :spin:. Definitely not fine, the worst issue is WiFi, my speed suddenly drops to like 0.5mbps and if I turn it off it won't see it again until I restart. I'm too lazy to restore to 10.9 so I've been using Windows a lot :rip:.Ā 

Ā 

At that rate I can see them pushing the release back. It's definitely not ready when the GM feels like beta 2.

Teal Ambition

I have a question, so my computer broke down and I'm getting an iMac to replace it. Which one do you suggest I get? I had theĀ 21.5-inch: 1.4GHz in mind. And also, do you suggest getting a Mac Mini with it as well? What exactly does it do? from my understanding it adds extra space, and more power to the computer right?

Ā 

ThanksĀ  :nick:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

I have a question, so my computer broke down and I'm getting an iMac to replace it. Which one do you suggest I get? I had theĀ 21.5-inch: 1.4GHz in mind. And also, do you suggest getting a Mac Mini with it as well? What exactly does it do? from my understanding it adds extra space, and more power to the computer right?

Ā 

ThanksĀ  :nick:

I would strongly suggest against the 1.4GHz because it's basically a MacBook Air in desktop form. Get the 2.7GHz instead, it's 200 more but totally worth it. You also get double the storage and better graphics.

Ā 

The Mac Mini is an actual computer, in a small form factor.

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived