1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does any of you have complaints about the iphone 6 ? i might get one really soon!

Have the 6.  Came from a 5C, and the Touch ID is AMAZING.  Besides the screen size and the touch id, it just feels like a bigger phone only.  Though this was a good upgrade.

Spyro the Dragon

Have the 6.  Came from a 5C, and the Touch ID is AMAZING.  Besides the screen size and the touch id, it just feels like a bigger phone only.  Though this was a good upgrade.

should i get a 6 or the 5S?

i currently have a galaxy s3 since two years.

i'm afraid if i choose the 5S i'll get more "tired" of it fast since its out already since a year

i'm afraid if i choose the 5S i'll get more "tired" of it fast since its out already since a year

I think the 6.  Just going from the S3 screen size to a small 5S screen will be a shock and you won't enjoy the features as much if you had a 6.  I would get a 6 or 6+.

Spyro the Dragon

CaliLilMonster

I think the 6.  Just going from the S3 screen size to a small 5S screen will be a shock and you won't enjoy the features as much if you had a 6.  I would get a 6 or 6+.

^This exactly. 

just got the iphone 6!!!!

but is it normal that apps like facebook, snapchat, are "bigger" like they're not adapted for the new screensize? mess :awkney:

One Five Ten

just got the iphone 6!!!!

but is it normal that apps like facebook, snapchat, are "bigger" like they're not adapted for the new screensize? mess :awkney:

Yes, the apps will need a proper upgrade - it happened for the first few months with the 5 also.

VasilisVas

MY PHONE HAS BEEN DISPATCHED

PREDICTION DATE FELL FROM OCTOBER 1OTH TO OCTOBER 3RD

That's bs. Mine was supposed to drive October 13th-31st and I got it 2 days ago :flop:

GUESS WHAT'S COMING TOMORROW

I

P

H

O

N

E

Yaaaaaaaassss slay!!!

I'm still waiting for a release date here :emo:

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived