1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm willing to spend a lot of money on a watch but not 1.5k every year for a watch that's not even that cute and has an expiration date.

I think it's foolish to buy one of these instantly.

Unless you've got enough money to chuck every year, wait until the Apple Watch 2 or Apple Watch 3.

I am going to order iPhone 6 Plus when Virgin Mobile has it. Hopefully it won't be too long in USA  :ohno:  Virgin has iPhone 6 and 6+ for pre-order in Canada, UK but not USA yet  :noparty:  USA is such a flop when it comes to cellular networks with all the crappy expensive contracts  :noparty:

Apple began accepting pre-orders for the iPhone 6 on Friday, September 12th. The first of those orders are beginning to ship to customers. Verizon sent notices to customers today with tracking numbers for their early orders.

iphone-6-shipments.jpg

Despite the early shipping, FedEx will hold shipments for simultaneous delivery on launch day -- Friday, September 19th. Despite the coordinated effort, some new iPhones may slip through and arrive a day early or so.

CHROMATICA 2020

Did any of you order it with Sprint? I was trying to get a 2 year contract but the only plans I can get are Easy Pay and iPhone for Life.  And that'll bump up the price of the iPhone to $600-700 :noparty:

Prometheus

Waiting for the iPhone 7 (that's how long my iPhone 5 will last me)

It'll last you until 2016?

The S series and (presumably) the C series are released about a year after the initial new generation. Therefore, September 2015 will be the iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S+, and the iPhone 6C. That means you'll wait until September 2016 for the iPhone 7? I got my iPhone 5 in March/April of 2013. I can't imagine going two more years with the same mobile device.

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived