What are you most excited for  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most excited for

• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I've been apprehensive about taking my 6+ out with me because I've had visions of it dropping out my pocket/someone stealing it. :rip:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

As an android user I think its extremely immature and childish that other android users just come to this thread to be annoying and act like middle school children. If you're not a fan of apple then simply dont come into this thread if apple bothers you so much? I'm sorry to all apple users here that have to face android user sheeps. I'm happy for you all and the new iphone design looks pretty neat but I'll stick to my android. Remember its just electronics guys! No need for competition over a gadget.

Thank you.  The only android user who hasn't brought up the "2012 technology" thing or whatever excuse they're trying to make to annoy Apple users.   :applause:

Prometheus

Thank you.  The only android user who hasn't brought up the "2012 technology" thing or whatever excuse they're trying to make to annoy Apple users.   :applause:

TheOriginalOne

GUYS I HAVE A STORY!!!!

Okay so there's this lady that works at a barber shop where my brother gets his hair cut. She has an iPhone 6 Plus and I've really been considering getting one but I wanted to hold one in my hands first just to see how big it is. So I asked her if I could handle the phone for a few seconds and just as she was handing it over she dropped it and the front screen cracked right down the middle. Then she gave me the most horrifying look and I said, "nevermind" and walked out. I swear, I am never going back there ever again.

thatfoxyfeeling

GUYS I HAVE A STORY!!!!

Okay so there's this lady that works at a barber shop where my brother gets his hair cut. She has an iPhone 6 Plus and I've really been considering getting one but I wanted to hold one in my hands first just to see how big it is. So I asked her if I could handle the phone for a few seconds and just as she was handing it over she dropped it and the front screen cracked right down the middle. Then she gave me the most horrifying look and I said, "nevermind" and walked out. I swear, I am never going back there ever again.

I've had visions of my 6+ being dropped, I'm too kind to say "no you can't hold it" :cryga:

TheOriginalOne
I've had visions of my 6+ being dropped, I'm too kind to say "no you can't hold it" :cryga:
iPhones nowadays need to come with bungee cords that attach to one's arm :giveup:

I think I'm getting the silver 64GB iPhone 6 on Friday!  :party:

me too  :Jase:

But i'm still undecided about the color, i'll probably decide when i'll be there watching them in all their colors...

Tommymonster44

I feel like they missed the mark with the sizes. The small screen size is still too big to cater to those with a small screen preference, but it isn't big enough for those of us with a large screen preference.

The big screen is simply too big for everyone.

Why didn't they have the normal size be the same as the 5s, and then release something around a 5.1 in.

HighwayGuy

Hate the buggy mess aka iOS 8

Mines buggy too!! Copying and pasting is hard and I can never drag down my notifications when they come up at the top??

GUYS I HAVE A STORY!!!!

:rip:

CaliLilMonster

GUYS I HAVE A STORY!!!!

OMFG!  :shocked: ...  :lmao:

• Haroon unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived