đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW ALBUM: My Everything - Ariana Grande

JeffSwift

Featured Posts

Creyk

I honestly stan for her so much. I'm so glad more people are giving her the credit she has deserved since The Way. She just gives me feel good vibes.

What do you mean, her songs are not really cheerful :ohwell:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gardenpanty

Love it. My favourites are One Last Time, Best Mistake, Love Me Harder and Break Your Heart Right Back.

Jesse Pinkman

Just listened last night. overall it was a decent album. Hands on Me is absolutely terrible, and there are a couple fillers but she has a couple bops. I'd say a 3/5

It's science, bitch

Dangerous Man

Glad most of you are giving positive feedback. :)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

What do you mean, her songs are not really cheerful :ohwell:

Melancholy masked in delightful, swinging melodies. Even the ballads are so nice to listen to. Her voice, period, gives me feel good vibes. :ohwell:

Blue Jeans

The album has good music, she worked with amazing people, but overall it lacks maturity, personallity, depth and Meaning, when i listen to it i'm not like wow this is innovative, or woah this girl is really special, its just like" yeah this girl can sing and has nice songs" but i learned nothing about her..

Favourite tracks: Love Me Harder, Be My Baby, Break Your Heart Right Back, the intro and Hands on Me.

Worst Track: Just A Little Bit of your heart :awkney: Harry Styles please, we know you're in love with Louis, but if you're gonna write for Ariana Grande don't pull 3rd grade poems and turn them into love songs, k thanks :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Creyk

Melancholy masked in delightful, swinging melodies. Even the ballads are so nice to listen to. Her voice, period, gives me feel good vibes. :ohwell:

That is a really nice opinion to have :ohwell:

Worst Track: Just A Little Bit of your heart :awkney: Harry Styles please, we know you're in love with Louis, but if you're gonna write for Ariana Grande don't pull 3rd grade poems and turn them into love songs, k thanks :awkney:

OMFG :lmao:

Other than Break Free, that is the one song I like from the album

Did NOT expect that coming!

Kinda pressed that the Target bonus tracks weren't included in the iTunes deluxe album. "Too Close" specifically even though the lyrics are kinda sixth grade.

MrFameKills

I love this album :giveup:

Favourite Tracks: Break Your Heart Right Back, Love Me Harder, Break Free, One Last Time :wub:

rs_500x219-140602071520-tumblr_n6i5wgyYz

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

LordDisick

That is a really nice opinion to have :ohwell:

OMFG :lmao:

Other than Break Free, that is the one song I like from the album

Did NOT expect that coming!

really? :emma: it really is the worst song on the album  

alot of her fans have said that too

Creyk

really? :emma: it really is the worst song on the album  

alot of her fans have said that too

I must have super unique taste :emma:

Oh well, at least someone appreciates the song :nick:

I didn't enjoy this album much. I can't figure out what Ariana's personality is through the music. Yes, she's talented, but I can't feel the passion. It's just not my cup of tea. It feels very impersonal.

Still better than Prism, Bangerz and BJ, however.

Archived