đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ThatSLAYGUY's artRAVE Review!

ThatSLAYGUY

Featured Posts

:lmao:  That is probably how it's going to go for me. Mark my words.

lol well tomorrow night I am dancing if I'm on an aisle - I'm not exactly sure if I am or not, and same for Brisbane. Even if I'm not on an aisle, then I'll still probably be standing up.

ByeBye49

lol well tomorrow night I am dancing if I'm on an aisle - I'm not exactly sure if I am or not, and same for Brisbane. Even if I'm not on an aisle, then I'll still probably be standing up.

It's kind of funny when you just see someone sitting down looking down at their phone, been looking at videos and that's how it turned out.

It's kind of funny when you just see someone sitting down looking down at their phone, been looking at videos and that's how it turned out.

I was looking at my phone during Starlight. :haha:

Is she that bad?  :rip:

Well no, but it was my 6th time seeing her already and let's be honest - I'm there for Gagz not Starlight. But her set isn;t too bad this time. It just seems to drag on coz it goes for 50mins and by that point you're just like.....I wanna see Gaga! lol

ByeBye49

Well no, but it was my 6th time seeing her already and let's be honest - I'm there for Gagz not Starlight. But her set isn;t too bad this time. It just seems to drag on coz it goes for 50mins and by that point you're just like.....I wanna see Gaga! lol

Good point, I wasn't even thinking about the opening acts. 50 minutes seems like quite a long time though. 

Good point, I wasn't even thinking about the opening acts. 50 minutes seems like quite a long time though. 

Be thankful she's the only opening. The US shows had an act before Starlight that went for 30mins too. ;)

ByeBye49

Be thankful she's the only opening. The US shows had an act before Starlight that went for 30mins too. ;)

Wow, basically you have the length of the opening act + Gaga's  :worship:

Wow, basically you have the length of the opening act + Gaga's  :worship:

lol yeah so I'm enjoying only one opening act for the Aussie shows. ;) I'm wondering if there will be another one in Europe.

ByeBye49

lol yeah so I'm enjoying only one opening act for the Aussie shows. ;) I'm wondering if there will be another one in Europe.

Who do you think it will be? Or hope.

CaliLilMonster

On the 20th of August I attended Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball at Perth Arena

Let me just start off by saying that this is by far THE best concert I have been too!!

Me and My Mum rocked up at about 6:30 ish (that left 2 hours before the concert started ) but that gave us time to peruse the merch table :whitney:

So Australia's opening act is only Lady Starlight  :noparty: Although her act was boring af, the beats that she was playing were light and you could easily just check your phone while bopping along. Starlight was friendly and spoke every now and then, and at least it looked like SHE was having fun so. 

I felt like Lady Starlight could of done so much more? I mean I still loved it but it was boring, she started the beat then she would turn some knobs and change the sound a little and add a extra sound every once in awhile hahaha. People around me didn't like it but I loved it haha. She was also so adorable up there, she really looked like she was having fun bopping around. 

Who do you think it will be? Or hope.

I honestly hope no one. lol

I felt like Lady Starlight could of done so much more? I mean I still loved it but it was boring, she started the beat then she would turn some knobs and change the sound a little and add a extra sound every once in awhile hahaha. People around me didn't like it but I loved it haha. She was also so adorable up there, she really looked like she was having fun bopping around. 

Yeah, she does seem to enjoy it. I mean it's not bad, it's just that yeah it's the same beat with different sounds over the top for like 50mins....gets a little monotonous.

ThatSLAYGUY

I totally agree, I liked her act but if the beats were more interesting and maybe a little more crowd interaction I would love it even more

Archived