Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

LISTEN: Ariana Grande ft. Cashmere Cat - "Be My Baby" (3rd single)

LordDisick

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

I don't think it is the 3rd single. That link takes you to the 4 songs released today so.

It should be love me harder, even though BMB is my favorite.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

Is that an issue? Tell me where the issue is here. Is artists collaborating a bad thing? Do you think so? Really, inform me. What's the issue here? :flutter:

I could be an issue, because a lot of artists in the past (so before 2000s) didn't collab that fast. The sound of each band and or solo artists were far more authentic. When artists collabed, like David Bowie with Queen the songs were crazy good, these days you can't say that as quickly. 

MrFameKills

Love it!

inb4 "it should have been Love Me Harder"

i was going to say that  :shy:

but im happy with this song too :music:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Is it bad to have a song without a feature?

Not at all! Don't you think the creation of music should be a shared experience among different artists? I think it's wonderful that she has so many features! :flutter:

Morphine Prince

Love it!

inb4 "it should have been Love Me Harder"

It should have been Love Me Harder :manicure:

I could be an issue, because a lot of artists in the past (so before 2000s) didn't collab that fast. The sound of each band and or solo artists were far more authentic. When artists collabed, like David Bowie with Queen the songs were crazy good, these days you can't say that as quickly.

There were a looooot of awful collaborations back in the day, and a loooooot of amazing ones now.

Isn't there a song by Mariah Carey that has a verse like that? "You will always be my babyyyy" or something like that? :rip:

LordDisick

I don't think it is the 3rd single. That link takes you to the 4 songs released today so.

It should be love me harder, even though BMB is my favorite.

it was confirmed by the producer, duh that link takes you to the stream  :toofunny:  i linked it so people can hear it

Son of Venus

Not at all! Don't you think the creation of music should be a shared experience among different artists? I think it's wonderful that she has so many features! :flutter:

She didn't do the same with problem though.And i don't think she has done it with her previous singles.Although I have to agree.It is great because producers,most of the time, are unknown to the public even though they work hard for the song

LordDisick

Yeah like Break Free.It just seems that she does it for exposure.

exposure? cashmere cat is not even known  :toofunny:

#Justice4WhyTry

And srsly, they never get tired of using this Break Free BTS pic from her Instagram  :toofunny:

🌹 free britney 🌹

I see the appeal of her songs for sure, but they're not my thing. They're not special. They're not bringing anything new to the table :shrug: but they are catchy songs! I definitely think she is talented, though.

Gaga is Life

Not bad :music:

Love Me Harder is really rather quite good! :eek: And so is A Little Bit of Your Heart :spin:

Archived