Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

o<(0_0)>o Gaga/Katy Coincidences?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromadica

Gaga's had an influence on Katy's work as well as most other modern female artists. After Gaga appeared on the music scene a lot of things changed. Katy has definitely gotten ideas from Gaga throughout her career but the ice bucket challenge is a bit of a reach though, everyone's doing that and for a good cause.

Gaga didn't think of the ice bucket challenge. It's a trend and if you're seriously trying to use that as validation of Katy copying Gaga, wow :smh:

Plus Katy's was just a normal nose piercing (not sure of the exact word), millions of people around the world have them, Gaga's was a septum piercing

Is not the Ice Water challenge itself, but the not flinching part. Also I am not saying that Gaga invented any of these things, it just seems weird how Katy does the same or very similar things right after Gaga does them.

Yes. Because Gaga is totally hip and trendy right now, so the most hip and trendy artist out there right now, Katy, wants to copy Gaga. Makes perfect sense.

SlaeUrAnus

Is not the Ice Water challenge itself, but the not flinching part. Also I am not saying that Gaga invented any of these thing, it just seems weird how Katy does the same or very similar things right after Gaga does them.

Seriously?

She never flinched big deal :emma:

In my messy era.

Is not the Ice Water challenge itself, but the not flinching part. Also I am not saying that Gaga invented any of these things, it just seems weird how Katy does the same or very similar things right after Gaga does them.

Did Calvin Harris copy Gaga too then?

Yes. Because Gaga is totally hip and trendy right now, so the most hip and trendy artist out there right now, Katy, wants to copy Gaga. Makes perfect sense.

Once again it could just be weird coincidences. Because honestly, this happens very often.

I think this is quite the flamebait topic :duck:

This. Also not you making this thread right after the one urging people to stop dragging Katy.

Seriously?

She never flinched big deal :emma:

Your point? Is not just the water challenge. Thiscoincidences happen very often. I not necessarily saying Katy is copying Gaga.

Your point? Is not just the water challenge. Thiscoincidences happen very often. I not necessarily saying Katy is copying Gaga.

Since you're collecting coincidences, here's a few more;

We're both on GGD

We're both male (presumably)

We're both speaking English at the moment

Any of those thread worthy?

SlaeUrAnus

My point is, you're picking out irrelevant things to make something out of nothing.

In my messy era.

Archived