💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Should Gaga go Bluegrass/country for the next album?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

LStephens11

I was listening to hoedown music earlier today at a bar while drinking a coors lite and a munching on a pulled pork sandwich

I don't know if you're being serious or generalizing country people...

stareney.png

Anyways... I would love an entire album of songs that were similar in nature to You and I. :legend:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

I don't know if you're being serious or generalizing country people...

stareney.png

Anyways... I would love an entire album of songs that were similar in nature to You and I. :legend:

Being a person that lives around a good amount of country people, a lot of them are like that. But they also post to instagram a lot. 

I was listening to hoedown music earlier today at a bar while drinking a coors lite and a munching on a pulled pork sandwich and the music was definitely living through every molecule in my body and I thought to myself hmmm wouldn't it be amazing if gaga went full country for the next album? She's already done rap, hip hop, r&b, korean metal, raggae mexican with americano, rock, heavy metal and you and i was a coors lite southern honky tonk rock glam classic pop song and she totally served with mutt lange. How would you feel if her next album was towards this direction.The gp would totally be here for it and she'll gain some more country fans. Plus she totally served some slayful hoedown realness at sxsw and girlfriend rocks the guitar during her venus performances so I'm sure she can also serve guitar on songs from now on. Multitalented chanteuse. Ya'll aint ready for the slayage that will come if she goes with my idea :giveup:

If she slapped her vocals into any of these songs it would be perfection!

:deadbanana: I ****ing love you :deadbanana:

LStephens11

Being a person that lives around a good amount of country people, a lot of them are like that. But they also post to instagram a lot. 

I'm from Texas and we don't do that.

I cackled at your instagram comment tho :lmao:

are you insinuating that You And I is even remotely close to bluegrass? :deadbanana:

drbumblenut

Here for this. All the way. 

My worry would be that bluegrass and country are so string-driven, with its guitars, dobros, mandolins, and banjos layering and interacting with each other, which I don't think Gaga has a natural knack for. I could be wrong. But picking up a string instrument and playing to its strengths, with feeling and artistry, takes years and years of skill. 

LStephens11

are you insinuating that You And I is even remotely close to bluegrass? :deadbanana:

:awkney: Pretty sure I didn't even say that so.

Archived