💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna, Katy Perry and Coldplay being considered for Super Bowl 2015

yxi

Featured Posts

Of course it is!

It was a very successful single

I don't think she would choose to sing Firework live...out of all of her songs, she sounds the worst when she does that one

I know Roar was VERY successfull but it didnd't had the impact of Firework.. But you are right, for our ears it better be a basic/esqy song to sing like Roar

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Can y'all stop with the personal attacks and just argue professionally with facts + receipts?

Anyways, Coldplay's album is one of the best selling of 2014. It was successful in virtually every major music market.

Gypsy Hooker

Wow, pop music and performers are really pathetic this days.

Madonna >>> Beyoncé >>> Katy Perry/Rihanna  :toofunny:  the decay

I root for Coldplay.

Although there is no doubt Madonna is a music legend, if we're talking performers, Beyoncé is head and shoulders above Madonna, and I dare say Rihanna is too

Jonathanholland

I Hope Gaga will do the super bowl some day  :noparty:

But I root for Coldplay, although I didn't like their last album that much 

Before there was love, there was silence

I said it was floppy on the NFLs part to even consider them for the Super Bowl, much like Madonna in 2012. 

What was floppy about choosing Madonna, considering she's regarded as the Queen of pop and is the highest grossing solo artist in terms of tours? :flop:

Kit Walker

Wait, I just realized.... wasn't Carrie Underwood confirmed for the Superbowl already?

I read this too

Although there is no doubt Madonna is a music legend, if we're talking performers, Beyoncé is head and shoulders above Madonna, and I dare say Rihanna is too

What? :flop: Have you seen any of Madonna's performances, Beyonce's performances can be as good, but there is no way Rihanna's can be :smh:

LordDisick

I read this too

Wait, I just realized.... wasn't Carrie Underwood confirmed for the Superbowl already?

no one has been confirmed yet, we still dont know who it could be

Gypsy Hooker

What? :flop: Have you seen any of Madonna's performances, Beyonce's performances can be as good, but there is no way Rihanna's can be :smh:

I guess it comes down to opinion, but in mine, without the legendary status, Madonna isn't that's great of a performer. Yes, her Super Bowl show was good, but without the big production and and backing dancers etc it could've come down to her just lip-syncing over a backing track and dancing. I know the Super Bowl is usually lip synced, but when I wrote that last post I was going on the fact that Beyoncé and Rihanna can and do sing live. (I know Rihanna doesn't as often, but I've watched her personally multiple times by going to her show and was actually astounded by her vocal ability). I've watched recent videos of Madonna's performances and she usually lip syncs or sings through a pitched, auto tuned mic. Don't get me wrong Madonna as an artist is incredible, but if we're talking all round live performer, Bey and Rih would be more suited.

LordDisick

What? :flop:Have you seen any of Madonna's performances, Beyonce's performances can be as good, but there is no way Rihanna's can be :smh:

we've all seen her super bowl performance ..and well... :emma:

beyonce is obviously a way better performer  no question

I guess it comes down to opinion, but in mine, without the legendary status, Madonna isn't that's great of a performer. Yes, her Super Bowl show was good, but without the big production and and backing dancers etc it could've come down to her just lip-syncing over a backing track and dancing. I know the Super Bowl is usually lip synced, but when I wrote that last post I was going on the fact that Beyoncé and Rihanna can and do sing live. (I know Rihanna doesn't as often, but I've watched her personally multiple times by going to her show and was actually astounded by her vocal ability). I've watched recent videos of Madonna's performances and she usually lip syncs or sings through a pitched, auto tuned mic. Don't get me wrong Madonna as an artist is incredible, but if we're talking all round live performer, Bey and Rih would be more suited.

Well performing doesn't just equate to singing and in dancing Madonna is far superior to Rihanna 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l0gKqYGSr0 

This for example, but you're right that it eventually comes down to opinion :yes:

we've all seen her super bowl performance ..and well... :emma:

beyonce is obviously a way better performer  no question

Her superbowl performance wasn't even that great though

chris777

Rihanna doing it would be really cool. She can do something like the NBA performance (but bigger) and serve UK X Factor vocals (like she did with Stay/We Found Love). Plus she has the hits.

I would like Katy and Coldplay too.

Kit Walker

If it were my choice I'd pick Paramore, they've been around and after all this time still producing multiple hits. They're well loved, Hayley William's voice is great and they have pretty good performance skills.

Archived