πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP App

Austin

Featured Posts

SEX MUFFIN

Then when the countdown is over....you need to update then? :shrug:

Yea, the update needs to be submitted to Apple and Google, pushed to the App Store, updated to add the unlocked features. Highly unlikely that they have done it. I was keen for the app. Especially TrackStar...pretty sure it's dead and gone though.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spyro

• Pandemiya

• zaza04

• PopEmergency

Paper Gangsta

Then when the countdown is over....you need to update then? :shrug:

But update might not come instantly. So there is still hope 24 hours after the countdown

Yea, the update needs to be submitted to Apple and Google, pushed to the App Store, updated to add the unlocked features. Highly unlikely that they have done it. I was keen for the app. Especially TrackStar...pretty sure it's dead and gone though.

Most likely nothing will happen....still gonna wait an see though. Not expecting anything though.

TimisaMonster

Β 

Gaga makes it sound like something IS coming tho....even if it's not major soooooooo :shrug:

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

MJHolland

Or the app could be refreshed though a private server.

TimisaMonster

But update might not come instantly. So there is still hope 24 hours after the countdown

Β 

so what will happen to the countdown if it still would need another day? :confused:

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

SEX MUFFIN

Or the app could be refreshed though a private server.

Not with this app thoug, otherwise there would be code for it...but there isn't :(

Paper Gangsta

so what will happen to the countdown if it still would need another day? :confused:

It will either stop at 0 either go in negative value. I didnt check the code but maybe countdown will be removed but features will be empty

Disregard

Β 

What will happen? The app will say 0, nothing will change, and we'll have threads for the next 24 hours of people still trying to convince themselves that something is going to happen.