• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spyro

• Pandemiya

• zaza04

• PopEmergency

rodrigouuu

What is that Validation Code? 

Is the code that you get when you buy a physical copy, you have to validate your copy on validate.petgallc.com, so then you can redeem the code and listen to the songs on the app :)

Edited by YoyooArratia

I will be very dissapointed if nothing happens. Is so gaga should say something about it. That its dead or smth. So if nothing happens this will be the first time since 2008 that i will be really pissed at her

I will be very dissapointed if nothing happens. Is so gaga should say something about it. That its dead or smth. So if nothing happens this will be the first time since 2008 that i will be really pissed at her

What happened in 2008??

Noam Zioni

Is the code that you get when you buy a physical copy, you have to validate your copy on validate.petgallc.com, so then you can redeem the code and listen to the songs on the app :)

Thanks!!

I´m not a expert but the app itself doesn't have inside any song, you have to have to songs on your phone to listen to on the App, at least in iOS.

Maybe I´m wrong but I don´t thing that all that about the reception code worked ever

Anyways, I'm already preparing myself for the meltdown that will happen here when the countdown ends and nothing happens 

iC0fikUoQbN4B.gif

Edited by Rome

PopEmergency

I´m not a expert but the app itself doesn't have inside any song, you have to have to songs on your phone to listen to on the App, at least in iOS.

Maybe I´m wrong but I don´t thing that all that about the reception code worked ever

it worked on Android (and the songs were activated immediately after entering the code)

it worked on Android (and the songs were activated immediately after entering the code)

Really? That's actually really interesting, do you know if the song were always in the app or they get downloaded when you enter the code?

Maybe the iOS doesn't behave like that because the restrictive laws of Apple

PopEmergency

Really? That's actually really interesting, do you know if the song were always in the app or they get downloaded when you enter the code?

Maybe the iOS doesn't behave like that because the restrictive laws of Apple

i don't know how it works, sorry.

but i guess they get streamed? 

if you don't have a code you can buy the music instead and you get redirected to Google Play Music 

Edited by PopEmergency