❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

ARTPOP App

Austin

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

I'm gonna stay up to night (the countdown ends at 3am in my country)

it's not worth of it, nothing will happen. Do you realize Gaga would talk about it for a months, she is the queen of hype

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spyro

• Pandemiya

• zaza04

• PopEmergency

Teal Ambition

Some people said Trakstar can be used to remis songs and some people said it can be used the to track Gaga (like GPS)

Its fake :dies: . No celebrity would create an app with a GPS where fans can track them.

Edited by Teal Ambition
▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Brooklyn Nights

I don't think they would let the countdown get this far before resetting it and I really don't think they would let it get to 0 and then have it start over. I'm thinking that they are are gonna unlock but maybe it isn't as grand as they planned on it being. There might not be any content in them yet.

The countdown will probably go into negative numbers ... I wish I could say I'm not hyped but Lawd if only the rest unlock and we get new updates! I would sh*t myself honestly!

But I think GGD will break if nothing happens ...

StarryNight

After the endless wait for ARTPOP I really don't get excited for anything Gaga related. It's just easier :rip:

But no, I really am not. Seems clear that nothing's coming, and if something does, I'll happily admit I'm wrong :laughga:

I want to be exited again :giveup:  this whole CTC era is just meh for me

I need act II so bad  :nooo:

Paper Gangsta

The countdown will probably go into negative numbers ... I wish I could say I'm not hyped but Lawd if only the rest unlock and we get new updates! I would sh*t myself honestly!

But I think GGD will break if nothing happens ...

It will eitherway