💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP App

Austin

Featured Posts

aphrodisease

You guys are still waiting? The app is dead. The developer confirmed there will be no updates.

I mean ... that's boring ! Why are you so negative ? Do you have any sources: tweets, posts etc ?

"Faites-moi des grimaces dans le dos tant que vous voudrez; mon cul vous contemple." - Gustave Flaubert

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spyro

• Pandemiya

• zaza04

• PopEmergency

rodrigouuu

Ok, so I'm having this problem, someone please help me!!!, I've been trying to get my physical copy code on validate.petgallc.com, since months, and I still can't, I have done everything, I even downloaded firefox and java, and everytime I put the cd on my pc, and specify that I bought the physical copy, it appears this typical charging circle, and it stays with it forever, I even got it charging for a whole night and when i woke up it was still charging, I also found a contact section on the faq, and i have asked them more than three times, and I still don't get an answer!, someone please help mee!! :giveup:

I mean ... that's boring ! Why are you so negative ? Do you have any sources: tweets, posts etc ?

What? Really? Check the news section. And Gaga also laughed at the idea of new updates. That to me says a lot.

Ok, so I'm having this problem, someone please help me!!!, I've been trying to get my physical copy code on validate.petgallc.com, since months, and I still can't, I have done everything, I even downloaded firefox and java, and everytime I put the cd on my pc, and specify that I bought the physical copy, it appears this typical charging circle, and it stays with it forever, I even got it charging for a whole night and when i woke up it was still charging, I also found a contact section on the faq, and i have asked them more than three times, and I still don't get an answer!, someone please help mee!! :giveup:

The app is incomplete and it will stay that way, even tho I don't even know what you're talking about. Don't waste your time.

Daenerys

It sucks that you're having that problem.... I didn't have an issue when I validated my copy. Maybe it just messed up after the most recent update?? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

rodrigouuu

It sucks that you're having that problem.... I didn't have an issue when I validated my copy. Maybe it just messed up after the most recent update??

I don't think it is because of that, 'cause I tried before, so many times, I really don't know what to dooo! :sharon:

SEANGT

I don't think it is because of that, 'cause I tried before, so many times, I really don't know what to dooo! :sharon:

dont worry about it because listening to the music in that app is a terrible experience lol 

degenerate

Y'all know it wouldn't be like her to revive something from so far past. We'll get something better than the ARTPOP app.

Edited by degenerate

rodrigouuu

dont worry about it because listening to the music in that app is a terrible experience lol

Haha, I've heard the first songs that i bought that were released before the album came out, but I'm now worried because, Imagine the countdown don't get delayed this time and i get a message trying to open the new features. "You need a validation code to access this feature" I don't want that :sharon: :giveup: