• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spyro

• Pandemiya

• zaza04

• PopEmergency

elijahfan

Well... if the countdown ends, what I expect is at least the 2 things "announced": Trakstar and GagaTV :yes: But yeah, I'm secretly hoping for an Act II... or, like... a small EP with a couple of new songs.

Edited by elijahfan

Well... if the countdown ends, what I expect is at least the 2 things "announced": Trakstar and GagaTV :yes: But yeah, I'm secretly hoping for an Act II... or, like... a small EP with a couple of new songs.

I like dream about this lake called "Lake Gaga" and its filled with Never before seen/heard Gaga Images,Videos, and Images. I hope one day I will be able to jump into that lake.

Was that weird?  :toofunny:

FRANK1991

please don't get me excited

and I don't even have a smart phone :toofunny:  :giveup:  :rip:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Aura Veil

Hello, fellow monsters

britaqueen.gif

I remember the first time I uninstalled the app because of the constant delays. I'm not sure if anything will come from this project, but I try to remain hopeful. If the app the countdown resets again, I wouldn't be surprised. 

10e3q5l.jpg

Instead of sulking, I would instead think that Gaga is conjuring up something bigger! Maybe another "Burqa" sized leak!

tumblr_mrq33aM5Us1s2tuzqo1_500.gif

We'll find out soon! But my opinion of Gaga will not change because of an app; she WILL remain my queen 

il5WD5kgwXLBX.gif

Edited by Aura Veil

Leaks didn't have anything to do with the developers.

You'll see when the app "unlocks" :)

30, 10, 10.

no stems would mean we're getting songs then right? :laughga:

Pandemiya

no stems would mean we're getting songs then right? :laughga:

I believe so, but all Max said was "there will be no unreleased stems" I think he meant unreleased songs's stems... or stems in general.

MJHolland

I'm pretty sure Gaga is past the app.  Also, C2C is coming out next month, and I doubt she or her team would allow anything to steer the public away from that project.

Um if we have learned anything from this era, it is that Gaga's team is obviously led by irrational baboons and they can not be predicted to do anything logical or smart!

Teal Ambition

Um if we have learned anything from this era, it is that Gaga's team is obviously led by irrational baboons and they can not be predicted to do anything logical or smart!

I died reading this :lmao:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌