Loreen

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never heard anything from her :rip:

inb4, Euphoria doesn't count :flop:

You should listen to her album, Heal, it's amazing! If you like electronic music and Lana Del Rey-ish music with incredible vocals, you will love it. gfzv64k.png

• 2 weeks later...
Bellatrix

"The future is near. Be a part of the new era #PAPERLIGHT www.loreen.se/comeback"

I'm on My cell now so I can't post a pic, but when you click on the link you see a countdown to the time we get more info and it's 2 days left :giveup:

Finally!! :omgexcited:

Seashell Bikini

I just hope she would immediately release the album today after the countdown (not very likely) or at least release it no later than in a month. And btw, the new songs she performed live were ON FIRE!

The countdown just got a day longer... :noparty:

Edit: apparently we're getting a screenshot of information every two days. Today they invited all fans to come to Stockholm this Sunday. And I thought we were gonna get a snippet or a promo single. :noparty:

Bellatrix

The countdown just got a day longer... :noparty:

Edit: apparently we're getting a screenshot of information every two days. Today they invited all fans to come to Stockholm this Sunday. And I thought we were gonna get a snippet or a promo single. :noparty:

Omg me too :noparty:

I wish I could go to Stockholm on Sunday but I'm working then

Archived