Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Loreen

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After hearing Dumpster and Jupiter Drive live back in 2013/14 I started hoping for yet another dark pop/industrial album and it looks like we're getting one. I'm more excited for this than I was for Joanne tbh. :giveup:

Dutch
1 hour ago, Ibo said:

After hearing Dumpster and Jupiter Drive live back in 2013/14 I started hoping for yet another dark pop/industrial album and it looks like we're getting one. I'm more excited for this than I was for Joanne tbh. :giveup:

SAME SIS. She left me totally bald when she performed those songs. Her date in the Netherlands was the first date of the tour, so I was totally surprised. :giveup:

I hope they will be on the album, or at least be deluxe tracks. Same for I'm In It With You, that song would give her the Eurovision trophy again tbh.

1 minute ago, Dutch said:

SAME SIS. She left me totally bald when she performed those songs. Her date in the Netherlands was the first date of the tour, so I was totally surprised. :giveup:

I hope they will be on the album, or at least be deluxe tracks. Same for I'm In It With You, that song would give her the Eurovision trophy again tbh.

Here's hoping that she tries again next year and Sweden clears their ears until then. :emma:

Dutch
16 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Here's hoping that she tries again next year and Sweden clears their ears until then. :emma:

Well, she stranded unrightfully in Andra Chansen with My Heart Is Refusing Me and then she came back with Euphoria and won Eurovision. It would be amazing if history repeats itself. Sweden 2019 it is #Eurovision. :tony:

Bellatrix
21 minutes ago, Ibo said:

That's most likely not going to happen. People here are too easily offended to appreciate her work of art :cryga: 

mister max

Alsnlsbdodbdidjjdjff

YAAAAZAAAAAAAS

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Bellatrix

I've been wondering tho.. since the album comes so late, can we kiss the promise of two albums this year goodbye? :oprah::giveup: 

3 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

I've been wondering tho.. since the album comes so late, can we kiss the promise of two albums this year goodbye? :oprah::giveup: 

Duh. Haven't you learned anything from her past promises? :emma:

Bellatrix
5 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Duh. Haven't you learned anything from her past promises? :emma:

I have, but denial is my best friend when it comes to Loreen :cryga: 

mister max
24 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Part two akdnskbzkzbdjffvb

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Bellatrix
7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I think the next song is coming this Friday? :oprah:

There's somehting wrong in her marketing plan because it should be released Wednesday evening :nails:

Archived