Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you feel guilty for disliking ARTPOP?

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not that I dont like ARTPOP, the album is great, aura is prob her best song ever, it's her way of continuing it that I don't like. she could have made this era so good, but she failed. she should have worked more on it, but she gave up and went to do a jazz album. her AMA performance with DWUW was such a goood performance, it slayed a bit.

she could have made this era legendery, but she decided to give it all up and to go and record a boring jazz album.

Gaga, most of your fans are young people. we don't wanna see you kissing a 88 years old singer on the cheeck and making out of it an album "cheeck to cheeck".

Rolodex of Hate

Nah. We don't really owe Gaga anything. Its our support as a fanbase that allows her tours, MV's, outfits etc. 

We fund her career so i dont feel guilty when she puts out something that isn't to my liking, just dissapointed

This this this this this

We have no legal choice but to stan

spicemuncher

I don't dislike the album, so no. It has some of Gaga's best material (in my opinion, at least), and some missed opportunities where some songs had so much potential but production/mixing/lyric choices failed them.

The only thing I dislike is the mess this era came with. It wasn't pretty. I don't feel guilty for disliking that. Lady Gaga, the artist who BROUGHT BACK the value of the music video with her older visuals, ends a full album era with only 2 music videos. A damn shame.

It's not like that. AP is an ok album, but for a gaga album, it's bad. She set up standards so high up that they are impossible to reach. I loved the artRave even to AP is my least fave gaga album and I get attacked during convos for being the stereotype TFM Gaga stan. But I have the right to not like AP and I am not like that just cause Gaga isn't on the top spot like she used to be

I like ARTPOP, but not as much as Born This Way.

It felt a bit awkward when she told me to get the **** out at her tour, tho.  :awkney:

Archived