💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you feel guilty for disliking ARTPOP?

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. While ARTPOP is nowhere as bad as how some people are making it sound, I'm entitled to my own opinion. I'm not biased. If I think something is ****, I'll say it's ****. I don't care much about sugarcoating stuff.

Michelle

Well I don't dislike it at all but love it. With that said even if I didn't love it .....I would never feel guilty for that. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

VasilisVas

No, I don't feel guilty at all. We aren't entitled to like everything Gaga does. ARTPOP is by far my least favorite Gaga album, but it is what it is. I'm sure she'll come back with an album that's way better and I'll be happy again. 

NewYorkCity

The real question is... how many people of those who hate it would love it till death if it had the TFM success?? Discuss

pigeon_popcorn.gif

It's not my favorite Gaga album, but I still listen to it a lot.

It would have been much better if it was shorter. 

01. AURA

02. ARTPOP

03. VENUS

04. GUY

05. SEX DREAMS
07. DO WHAT U WANT (solo)

08. SWINE

09. DOPE

10. GYPSY

11. APPLAUSE

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Pure Adrenaline

No, because I like ARTPOP ....  even more I think it's the best body of work Gaga has released so yeah u could all stay pressed

hSApNaq.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

PopBitch

No.  But I don't dislike it anyway. It's not a bad album.   I am just apathetic to most of it.  Isn't that worse when it comes down to it?  It instills no passion in me one way or the other.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you don't like ARTPOP, that's fine, nobody's forcing you to like it. 

Personally I love it :music:

The real question is... how many people of those who hate it would love it till death if it had the TFM success?? Discuss

pigeon_popcorn.gif

THIS THOUGH

pigeon_popcorn.gif

:tea:  :tea:  :tea:

Archived