💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will You Go See Sin City 2?

theMonster5

See Sin City 2?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will you go see Sin City 2 at the movie theatre?

• Yes, I will go when it premiere the first day.
    • Yes, I will go during the first week.
    • Yes, I will go during the first month.
    • I wait until it come out on DVD
    • I wait until I can download and watch it for free.
    • I wait until I can watch it on Hulu or other streaming services.
    • No, I don't want to watch Sin City 2.

Featured Posts

theMonster5

Will you go see Sin City 2 at the movie theatre because Gaga has a small part in it? I saw Sin City part 1 and it has some weird crime/murder short stories. I'm planning to see Sin City 2 just for entertainment.

In original Sin City, the story of "The Customer Is Always Right part 2" is WEIRD as heck. Why killed her when he admire her?

"The Customer Is Always Right part 1"

The Salesman (Josh Hartnett) walks onto a penthouse balcony where The Customer (Marley Shelton) looks out over Basin City. He offers her a cigarette and says that she looks like someone who is tired of running and that he will save her. The two share a kiss and he shoots her; she dies in his arms. He says he’ll never know what she was running from but that he’ll cash her check in the morning.

Of course. I'm seeing it because I'm a big fan of the first film, not just because Gaga is in it. 

Probglum

First month maybe.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Staryu

I think that I'll watch it on streaming.

I do remember enjoying the first one, but it has been a looong time. :sweat: 

monsterdreams

Maybe but might just wait for dvd

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

i actually didn't like the first one all that much, so i probably won't. i may rewatch it to jog my memory as to what i didn't like (and maybe i'll end up liking it this time) but yeah it wasn't my thing.

Won't go see it in the movies. Haven't seen the first one. Still haven't seen Machete Kills tbh. lol

One Five Ten

In original Sin City, the story of "The Customer Is Always Right part 2" is WEIRD as heck. Why killed her when he admire her?

Josh Hartnett was hired by Marley Shelton (and later Alexis Bledel) to assist in their suicides. He admired her, but "The Customer is Always Right," get it? 

Anyway... I'm a HUGE fan of the first film and therefore I'm excited to see this, regardless of Gaga. She's a nice addition and I can only hope she gets as much screen time as Marley Shelton got at the start of the first film - which was one scene. Yet Sin City is full of extended scenes so I think Gaga will make an impact. 

Flippy

I'll only watch Gaga's part whenever it's released :ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RAMROD

Been craving for long time since finished watching the first one.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived