Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How do you feel about Mary Jane Holland ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

It's like the good side of weed while Dope is the bad side.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Blue Jeans

What do you mean as loud production¿

its moisy.. i  noticed Madeon production are always a tad noisy loud... still amazing, i think its because he's really young and he hasn't mastered the art of mixing yet..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

Gaga you better be lurking GGD and listen to your biggest french Fan (i'm #1 on QUizup Lady gaga topic here :queenga: ) And bring your best ARTPOP song back on the setlist :grr:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

JudasInTheDark

It's basically perfect, I live for it. It's not one of my favorites on ARTPOP, but that just shows how good the album is. Perfect placement before "Dope" as well!

DanceInTheDark

worst song on the album. disapointed and the whole taking the beat and melody thing doesnt help

MJH was created by Madeon and Gaga for ARTPOP. 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

mucinex

you sound uninformed... its already been proved that MJH beat was made for Gaga

idc. i didnt like it before then so :ohwell: i guess it's madeons fault than?

FRANK1991

when I heard the snippet I liked it.

after the album released I was too busy with other songs that I forgot about MJH.....

I tried to give it more of a listen but it's just the most forgetful song for me. There's my favorites (Aura, Applause, Gypsy, DWUW, Venus...), there's my least favorites (Swine, J&D, MANiCURE...) and then there's the song I don't even remember: Mary Jane Holland.

I don't like the repeating lyrics of Mary. Jane. Holland!

but I do like the part where she sings "I know that mom and dad thinks I'm a mess......"

so yeah that's how I feel about it.

oh I like her chair performance for artRAVE :emma:  I thought that was kinda cool

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

TEANUS

It's so underrated, and the demo intro is perfect :legend:

I don't get the hate for it :giveup:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived