Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Were You A Hater Before?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

If so, what BS did you say about Gaga? And what made you change your view on her? :)

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Never hated her

Wasn't a massive fan like I am now, but if did enjoy her music and bought TFM (like most people)

Played telephone a lot

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Scarlet Witch

No. I was a fan after hearing Just Dance after downloading both The Fame and Fearless off TPB. I became a full fan after Bad Romance demo leaked.

i'm not a fighter, i'm a lover. but if you run, then run for cover. fight for your love. yeah! get a job. ned, do something... i did, and... things are going really great for me. 

boobtank

When I first heard Just Dance I remember saying 'this song and artist is so stupid' ...then I heard Poker Face shortly after and was sold lol

eifulien

I can't really sayI have hated an artist in my life so far. More like find s.o extremely annoying.

But no. When I heard Just Dance it felt strange but I liked the song. Then came Poker Face which I liked more and after LoveGame I was totally hooked. 

Maybe a little bit.....I called her an Illuminati puppet and believed that stuff...... then I fell deep in love as i heard the albums in full...the BTW came out and :legend: I was hooked for life :gaga: I love her

Archived