💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga educates the little microscopers of "Oh no they didn't"

Enigmatica

Featured Posts

drbumblenut

I forget that livejournal is still a thing sometimes, other than for the a--lyses of homoeroticism in fandom.

Gurl, they killed Tintin for me

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She follows fan twitters that retweet what people are saying about her all the time. She can do the same by coming on GGD.

You don't need to constantly look yourself up to find out what people are saying about you, especially when you're Lady Gaga and have fans who do it for you.

ONTD are just trying to cover up their sorry asses by trying to make a joke out of Gaga now instead of admitting they were being obnoxious.

The media does exactly what we tell children not to do. :smh:

Mind you, a lot of them were actually being pretty neutral about it or defending her. They only got upset because she called them out even though they were defending her against the person who wrote the article.

Mind you, a lot of them were actually being pretty neutral about it or defending her. They only got upset because she called them out even though they were defending her against the person who wrote the article.

How is that even bad, though? She cleared the air about the situation respectfully. She gave them the explanation and they got defensive because she made the media, including them, look stupid for jumping the gun.

LStephens11

FASHION!

Lookin' good & feelin' fine!

DanceGaga.gif

Check out, I'm blonde. I'm skinny. I'm rich. Wearing Korea in Japan, you b---h!

DanceGaga.gif

Lady Gaga - bridging cultural gaps with her ARTPOP since 2013.

DanceGaga.gif

Your fave could never.

Whispering

Who cares if the basement dwellers got upset? They spend their days dragging anything and everyone to the pits of hell, like it's their full time job. They were wrong...won't be the first time and it won't be the last. I'm sure they will get past this and live on to waste away more of their time and many more days.

Archived