Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga educates the little microscopers of "Oh no they didn't"

Enigmatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Ahhh so the whole Korean letters thing was from a Japanese designer :dies: The only person people can be mad at is the designer then, Gaga did nothing wrong, if anything she did something great by wearing a Japanese designer :party:

Diamond Heart

I dont get it

ONTD posted an article about how offensive her recent clothes in Japan were because they had Korean letters on them  :roll:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

she's not dragging oh no they didn't. ONTD is reporting on the japanese fans who are complaining. her response can only logically be to the people (the japanese people) who are offended.

I dont get it

She was getting flack for wearing clothes with Korean words on them. People were saying she was racist and didn't know the difference between Japan and Korea.

Gaga has clarified that the clothes were sent to her by a famous Japanese designer. She was supporting a local designer while on tour in Japan, not just getting random "Asian" clothes and wearing them around Japan.

Of course the shut-ins at 2ch wouldn't know the outfit was created by a Japanese designer. :fail:

There is cultural tension between Japan & South Korea, so I guess these reactions can't be helped.

Archived