movie

The MARVEL Cinematic Universe - Civil War now in theaters

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan

Eek Joss said we'd be seeing Marvel characters that we haven't seen in the trailer yet. 

Pure Adrenaline

​Yeah. I'm having trouble remembering if it was for the first or second one, but I remember somebody had edited the whole footage in order and it was like 20 minutes or more

​omg just watched .... :deadbanana: basically the whole movie :deadbanana: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Spock

​omg just watched .... :deadbanana: basically the whole movie :deadbanana: 

​Yeah like, what's the marketing strategy behind that? :duck:

who will love me when the night is over

Pure Adrenaline

​Yeah like, what's the marketing strategy behind that? :duck:

​idk so far the best trailer I have watched this recent years was for Godzilla,  the trailers for that movie excited me yet did not revealed thing like they used 1 minute of footage for all their promo trailers and spots where those comic book trailers are like revealing the whole plot of the film .... srsly tho as much as I'm excited for A2 they could have used 10x times less footage I mean they revealed Vision, the Hulk Buster, 2 of the new avengers and I feel like they will continue revealing... it's only March and they have spoiled like 50% of the potential plot/cast etc. :proud: 

Pure Adrenaline

tumblr_nf3uxyJn7Q1sykv11o2_500.gif

​omg what us dat BTS????/

bionic

Eek Joss said we'd be seeing Marvel characters that we haven't seen in the trailer yet. 

​Wouldn't get your hopes up for too much

buy bionic

Logan

​omg what us dat BTS????/

​mhmm. So it is true that she uses her magic by dancing. Wonder if the ballerinas are tied to Scarlet instead of Widow. 

Spock

Official synopsis for Civil War! (although nothing new)

Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies.

And they start filming in 11 days :giveup:

bionic

​mhmm. So it is true that she uses her magic by dancing. Wonder if the ballerinas are tied to Scarlet instead of Widow. 

:giveup: is this serious? lmao

buy bionic

Spock

​idk so far the best trailer I have watched this recent years was for Godzilla,  the trailers for that movie excited me yet did not revealed thing like they used 1 minute of footage for all their promo trailers and spots where those comic book trailers are like revealing the whole plot of the film .... srsly tho as much as I'm excited for A2 they could have used 10x times less footage I mean they revealed Vision, the Hulk Buster, 2 of the new avengers and I feel like they will continue revealing... it's only March and they have spoiled like 50% of the potential plot/cast etc. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/proud.gif.0845d1f1f87fa52496b2255d4f508411.gif 

​Those were perfect :legend:
But yeah they should really hold back. Plus, test, press and industry screenings should start soon so more spoilers are bound to come down the line, that's for sure (I still can't believe how I saw Winter Solider unspoilt)
That's why I only watched the three AOU trailers and nothing more, I hate knowing all the best bits.

bionic

Mhmm. You can see it in the trailers too.

1:43

​she's clearly not dancing though?

buy bionic

Archived