đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The MARVEL Cinematic Universe - Civil War now in theaters

Spock

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

“A lot of people were surprised that Thanos wasn’t the villains in Avengers 2, but he was never meant to be. He was always meant to be the puppet-master until he was done doing that, and then he’ll be the big villain they face off with. Not solely – I’m sure there’ll be plenty more [villains] in that monstrous epic, because one thing Marvel doesn’t do is string a story out into two movies that shouldn’t be two movies. They’ll give you two big movies. I feel like we got two movies into this one!”

THE SHADE IS THICK :gaycat:

Adam better be in one of the 2 parts :gaycat: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

Yaasss Agent Carter coming back to slay those anti feminist pigs another season :whitney:

Do you have a link?

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

https://wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/The Amazing Spider-Man 2/ASM2 Intl Theatrical Mktg Strategy UPDATE FINAL.pdf

This is the marketing strategy for TASM2 from wikileaks. Poor them wanting to place focus on Electro and the fact that the movie has multiple villains because it tested well, only to be extremely bashed by everybody later. The backfire :dead: 

And this made me laugh:
"Target Spider-Man Fans (Fan boys/girls) by placing this story in the Marvel world:
Feature the characters of Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Gwen Stacey and Electro/Max Dillon in online creative. By showing the great characters we place this movie in the larger “Marvel world” of storytelling to broaden it out and make it fit within recent marvel releases."

MESS at them wanting to rip people off into believing it was in the MCU when they were the ones that did not want him there. Like :koons:

bionic

https://wikileaks.org/sony/docs/01/Market/MP_MARKET/MKT Columbia/FILMES/Lancados/The Amazing Spider-Man 2/ASM2 Intl Theatrical Mktg Strategy UPDATE FINAL.pdf

This is the marketing strategy for TASM2..... oh boy. Mess at them wanting to place focus on the fact that the movie has multiple villains when it's the one of the things people hated.

And this made me laugh:
"Target Spider-Man Fans (Fan boys/girls) by placing this story in the Marvel world:
Feature the characters of Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Gwen Stacey and Electro/Max Dillon in online creative. By showing the great characters we place this movie in the larger “Marvel world” of storytelling to broaden it out and make it fit within recent marvel releases."
MESS at them wanting to rip people off into believing it was in the MCU. Like :koons:

​I mean this is the same company that thought one of the themes from the Smurf movie was "blue"...

buy bionic

Spock

GOTG2 may be called Guardians 3000, which confirms a few things 

http://www.cinemablend.com/m/new/Guardians-Galaxy-2-May-Have-Its-Official-Title-70923.html

Pure Adrenaline

This is the marketing strategy for TASM2 from wikileaks. Poor them wanting to place focus on Electro and the fact that the movie has multiple villains because it tested well, only to be extremely bashed by everybody later. The backfire :dead: 

And this made me laugh:

MESS at them wanting to rip people off into believing it was in the MCU when they were the ones that did not want him there. Like :koons:

​that's mess, a hot one 

it's like is written by someone who never has hold comics in his hands .... :awkney:  :awkney:

no wonder why the movie was a mess it's like they wanted to put 3 movies into one

Pure Adrenaline

:gaycat:

bionic

GOTG2 may be called Guardians 3000, which confirms a few things 

http://www.cinemablend.com/m/new/Guardians-Galaxy-2-May-Have-Its-Official-Title-70923.html

​As in Guardians of the Galaxy 3000, Guardians of the Galaxy: Guardians 3000 or just Guardians 3000?

buy bionic

Spock

​As in Guardians of the Galaxy 3000, Guardians of the Galaxy: Guardians 3000 or just Guardians 3000?

​Just Guardians 3000 I think. Could be cool :ohwell:

Spock

I finally finished updating the OP :giveup:
(and I still get some of those fugly spaces between the lines that I can't erase urgh)

Hope all the gays that will come swarming to the thread by thousands next week will like it :gaycat:

Pure Adrenaline

the OP

my powers of making other people make their threads looks pretty

Spock

Really cool article about Spider Man BTS drama that happened while Sony was negotiating with Marvel
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/04/17/spider-man-wasnt-going-to-be-in-captain-america-until-it-was-rumoured-sony-leaks/

the OP

my powers of making other people make their threads looks pretty

​Thanks hun :gayhat:

Pure Adrenaline

Well, discuss they clearly did… and it was eventually announced that, yes, Spider-Man would appear in Captain America: Civil War...

Archived