💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Carrie Underwood reported to do SuperBowl halftime show 2015

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Honey Boo Boo

Why can't Gaga do it I mean come on she's going to space.

There's nobody in space. :oops:

There's millions watching the Superbowl. :derpga:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_n1xkrhQmm11shmjpwo2_400.gif

:teehee:

Just wanted to use the gif, I do know her but I've never listened to a song by her. Tbh she seems like an appropriate choice for an American sporting event.

LetsGetHigh

Not here for Country in an event where people are supposed to cheer and dance.

Whatever.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Nobody knows her in the UK, her highest charting single is #155 :toofloppy:

Looks like it won't do well here.

But the SuperBowl is an American thing anyway so it doesn't really matter. Who even watches it here? :toofloppy:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

tumblr_n1xkrhQmm11shmjpwo2_400.gif

:teehee:

Just wanted to use the gif, I do know her but I've never listened to a song by her. Tbh she seems like an appropriate choice for an American sporting event.

Exactly. Don't know why everyone is making a big fuss about it

Morphine Prince

All of you people complaining need to stfu. It's literally 13 minutes and why wouldn't they choose someone who is loved in the US where the damn Super Bowl is watched?!?!? :lmao: Who cares if she is irrelevant anywhere else? That's not their audience! It's fair to say you don't like her music but saying she isn't a good choice because she is "irrelevant" is simply not true.

AJH219

Good choice. There are other performers outside of the Pop Girls, and Carrie just happens to be one of the best country singers around today. The world doesn't revolved around pop music, ya'll can stay pressed. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

I'm enough of pop singer for the halftime, i hope it's false and it will be a known rock group or something

Coldplay would be awesome

It's an American game and people here are really overestimating the amount of people who care about the super bowl internationally. The amount of Australians I know that watch any part of the US super bowl live, is probably about the same amount of Americans you know who watch the AFL grand final. Approximately 0.

Carrie Underwood makes sense, she is a big star in America and she appeals to a key demographic for them. Better choice than Bruno.

Super Bowl is huge in Canada 

I know everyone here wants someone current, but I really want to see Elton John do the superbowl one year. And of course Gaga. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Dont like her.. I would prefer a legendary country duo like Bob Dylan and Williw Nelson.. It would be iconic

Archived