1. 1. Rate 'Black Widow' music video

• 4 or below
    • Haven't watched it yet

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flawless

Good video. But the video seems incomplete. Was over and I was like "oh, already" but congrats I guess  :applause:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

willmcclure72

Should have been 11 minutes like telephone  :legend:

But Serious it feels weird that most of the video is in slow motion but still slay a bit

The transition from the opening scene into the Japanese setting was a bit weird. Rita Ora has never looked like Rihanna than ever before with this one. Both of their looks also remind me of Christina Aguilera (Come On Over MV look and mid-2000s Xtina), and of course the motorcycle scene seems to be a homage to Britney Spears' Toxic MV. The opening scene also reminded me of Telephone. It's as though the entire video itself was paying tribute to 2000s pop culture. And I like it. 

And lastly, Iggy truly looks like a star on this one. This single will likely be her second HOT 100 #1. And if she does top the HOT 100 again, she'd be the first female artist to score multiple #1s from her debut album since Gaga. 

Judas Oyster

Idk. Boring video and story. Boring song. Some good art directions there, but not overall good. And super bad actress the one shouting at Iggy x.X She got scared of herself when she yelled at the end.
Voted 5

Judas Oyster

Was I the only one who noticed TI?

No, your not alone :P It's not a surprise. T.I. is being like Akon was to GaGa.

Juanjo

I really liked it! It started off great, it actually slayed me at the beginning, but then, it felt rushed towards the end. I wish they would have made it longer. Really good video and song, though. 

Awakened M

I actually enjoyed this video. It's too bad that the song didn't do it justice. I thought Rita was Rihanna in some scenes. :flop:  

TELEPHONE TEAS LMAO

Glad I wasn't the only one! Isn't that odd? :lmao:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Queen Gloria

Wow, they are such horrible actors, rofl. I can't believe Michael Madsen agreed to be in this mess. Not to mention Rita Ora so desperately wants to be Rihanna. I'm gonna have to pass on this one. :classy:

Archived