Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The GP DEFENDING Gaga after conservative Japanese people criticize her

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The few don't have anything on the masses that are seeing her perform rn :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Nnnnn.... No :laughga:

I think we arent giving her enough credit if we think she was like "ASIAN!" and put it on. I mean I don't know if she knows the difference between the 3 Japanese scripts and the Korean one, seeing as she speaks neither language, but I think its more likely that she just liked the outfit. It only reads "Color" and its colorful. I can understand why some Japanese people may be upset, but its like us expecting every immigrant to America to understand english competently and get our culture --- She's only visiting even, so I mean... Its not a big deal and the haters can remain pressed tbh :manicure:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

GagaDragon

That's just racist IMO.

Netizens in general are horrible little cellar dwellers, regardless of ethnicity. Give somebody a screen to hide behind and they can talk all the **** they want. 

Considering this thread relates to what Asian netizens are saying, it's only normal to specify them. Also please don't pull out the racist card for comments which aren't close to being racist, considering i'm Asian as well...

Did it occur to any of you that the designer might be Korean and she just feels like wearing something colorful, regardless of who made it?

Finally i found my thoughts on this thread :applause:

But I also understand why some people on japan felt a bit 'offended' even though that's far from her intentions and I cant judge her, I could have made the same mistake to be honest.

Archived