Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Ariana Grande ft. Zedd - 'Break Free'

mcoop

Featured Posts

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Why do her videos always suck? If it wasn't for her s-x appeal on the video would be totally lame and cheesy (though it already is)

Thats the point I think :fan:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Whispering

also I really want her to hire a hair stylist and open her horizons with dem locks.

She can't do anything with her hair because it was damaged so bad during her TV show. She tried extensions for a while, but couldn't handle the way they felt and she hates wigs. The only alternative is her own short, fried hair or that ponytail thing she has going on.

Just be happy she found something better than the look she had during Yours Truly. :hehe:

I don't know why but I suddenly love it and her :rip:

She is cute enough to get away with this fun cheesy mess. I love it. Barbarella realness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw6WMdrzbJw

Katy's days are numbered especially since this chicka can actually sing.

cosmicPOPdream

I love Ariana so much!

Overall it was a really beautiful video, but idt it's really meant to appeal to most people over the age of 18, tbh...

Just seems really childish and fun, not like she's taking herself seriously as an artist at all.. Which is confusing because she's 21..  :duck:

Awakened M

inb4 gifs of 2:06  :lmao:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

So many ignorant comments in here omg :dies:

She made it VERY clear beforehand that the video is supposed to be cheesy sci-fi. I thought it was very well done, intended bad effects and all.

Awakened M

omg already tho :lmao:

ibvl5ftsmskdtssiuot.gif

I should have known.  :toofunny:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived