Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Ariana Grande ft. Zedd - 'Break Free'

mcoop

Featured Posts

Nick1495

Zedd's appearance saved the the video for me tbh. Kinda cheesy but cool, kinda like a Katy Perry Music Video :teehee:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was cute :lmao:

Reminded me of Oops I Did It Again. The whole thing was very 90s/early 2000s.

Same. It's OIDIA but with an intended comedic vibe. There's also Star Wars, and it's very Disney - making the entire thing really likeable. Her most interesting MV for me. 9/10. 

Lion Heart

I felt like I was watching Shark Boy and Lava Girl

7i4sTyP.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DrewStevens

The video was inspired by space sci-fi films and is obviously cheesy and stupid like most of those movies. I liked it tbh

I actually don't mind the campiness, I feel like it was done well and not as awkward as DH. Also Zedd at the end  :heat: .

Interested how this will air on Disney unless it's a TV cut, also I really want her to hire a hair stylist and open her horizons with dem locks.

ItsTommyBitch

I love it. Its so clearly cheap and campy, like... I'm sure its meant to just be fun haha XD

This Gif made my terrible night a bit better. QE01uNg.gif

Someone needs to screencap the moment where she pushes that old wizard dude into the pits of hell and change the face to be Mariah Carey

:troll:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

djBuffoon

Here's the thing: I am madly in love with this song. It's one of the gayest things I've heard since "Born This Way". It had the potential for a smashing video, and that's what we got?? What kind of early 90s Nickelodeon claptrap...

Archived