Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Oh Gagz... I see you took notes when you saw me wearing my spiky cap :hor:

<<< See profile picture #OneCanDream :laughga:

RAMROD

You guys, go to Harajuku, you will same type of Gaga outfits and even crazier than that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tropico

I Love everything but the hat but the braids and platforms make up for it! :flutter:

And umm wasn't it GGD who complain about her not being crazy enough and looking to conventionally beautiful but now they're the first to get their capslock on and point out a mess the first chance they get to as if they are high end fashion designers. :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Messy.

I Love everything but the hat but the braids and platforms make up for it! :flutter:

And umm wasn't it GGD who complain about her not being crazy enough and looking to conventionally beautiful but now they're the first to get their capslock on and point out a mess the first chance they get to as if they are high end fashion designers. :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

This isn't really "crazy".. it's a bunch of random messy things thrown together.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

melodichard

Messy.

This isn't really "crazy".. it's a bunch of random messy things thrown together.

This is kind of representative of Japanese fashion, like harajuku and street clothing at least.

Archived