The wrbsite working tho.

tumblr_na6ja0viLa1qbywn0o1_400.png

Delete your internet provider.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaggedMonster

I don't think you understand that nobody has actually said that she was wrong for posting it and now you're making a drama out of nothing. 

"Oh god, she's gonna get dragged for bringing the born this way foundation into this. :rip:"

^I was reacting to this.

HER HEART IS PURE SHE HAS GOOD INTENTIONS CAN YOU GUYS STOP BEING NEGATIVE PLEASEEEEEEEE? PLEASE REMEMBER ROBIN WILLIAMS x

ALADDIN

GENIE

MRS. DOUBTFIRE

JUMANJI

ETC... :HEART:

MonsterMum

Can't the admin weed out some of the posts here, this thread has derailed so much now and is totally out of place :noparty:

"Oh god, she's gonna get dragged for bringing the born this way foundation into this. :rip:"

^I was reacting to this.

Well.. my post has been interpreted so badly.

Spyro the Dragon

ryhanna

^I was reacting to this.

Spyro was only predicting the reactions of others, not attacking Gaga. I know you weren't trying to cause any disruption though. :hug: 

JaggedMonster

Well.. my post has been interpreted so badly.

Spyro was only predicting the reactions of others, not attacking Gaga. I know you weren't trying to cause any disruption though. :hug:

I'm sorry I'm just a bit emotional sine he was my fav,. :hug:

Alcohol makes me emotional :smh:

Who is skeptical about it? A few little complainers and Madonna trolls on an insignificant fanboard? Who cares!? The end goal is that people, of all ages, know that there is help available and that there are those who care and want to help.

BTW, you are the one who is going on and on about this. It was a simple tweet, pointing out that there is help available to those that need it. Gaga isn't selling anything...it's a CHARITY...the help is FREE. :smh:

I'm telling the user to calm down because he's getting aggressive about it, not talking about it.  Anyways, the main problem is that the BTWF has been getting a bad rep. and it was just not the best idea to do it when you associate it with a famous celebrity that has passed away.  Even though I know she has good intentions, it's not really a smart move to link it, and I'm sure there's several alternatives.  I'm not really holding Gaga against it or anything, I just worry about the backlash she would get. 

Spyro the Dragon

crushedlemonice

I'm telling the user to calm down because he's getting aggressive about it, not talking about it.  Anyways, the main problem is that the BTWF has been getting a bad rep. and it was just not the best idea to do it when you associate it with a famous celebrity that has passed away.  Even though I know she has good intentions, it's not really a smart move to link it, and I'm sure there's several alternatives.  I'm not really holding Gaga against it or anything, I just worry about the backlash she would get. 

A bad rep from who exactly? Just because someone wrote an article baselessly accusing her of only donating $5000 of her money she shouldn't mention the BTWF?

A bad rep from who exactly? Just because someone wrote an article baselessly accusing her of only donating $5000 of her money she shouldn't mention the BTWF?

Um, yeah.  And a bunch of sites wrote that article.

Spyro the Dragon

Whispering

A bad rep from the haters, trolls and hysterical negative drama queens?  :smh:  The important part is that information is provided to those needing help. That is a smart move.

Backlash? lol Those fools would complain about Gaga, no matter what she did. Gaga will never do anything right in their eyes, so it's time to quit worrying about what they think!  That would be another smart move. ;)

Her tweets were admirable. She's just using the BTW Foundation as an example for outlets that people can use to battle depression, which is what Robin suffered from. She is being topical and considerate. In fact, she's actively trying to find a solution to the problem instead of being passive.

All of you calm down. She gave her condolences and let's leave this in peace.

Archived