💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets about Robin Williams, mentions BTW Foundation

Hellspont

Featured Posts

Bringing her own charity after many people are skeptical about it into a tweet about a famous celebrity... not a good idea.

Why not? No one will care lol

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

No it's not. It was warranted because even with the best intentions people have to make mountains out of molehills. Everything she does people have to "drag her".

So annoying. People need to just shut up sometimes. It's obvious she genuinely cares, who and why would she get dragged? This fanbase needs to remember why they joined this site to begin with. If other fanbases drag her, fine, but this isn't ATRL. I'm not saying to kiss her ass either, be objective, but stop with this attitude of everything she does being negative.

So why are you attacking him for pointing out that she will be attacked for it? He wasn't personally attacking her for it. 

You are projecting and you need to calm down.

ryhanna

For a second there I was like "omg no Gaga" at her mentioning the BTWF, but then I remembered that the foundation does support those with depression, so it makes sense. It's all good and her first tweet was very sweet. The second was very important. Depression is an issue that many people need help with. 

The foundation is Gaga's way of contributing and helping, so it's completely fine that she post about it to encourage people to seek help.

Not gonna lie though I panicked a little that she'd randomly plugged her foundation on the back of a celebrity death. :deadbanana:

This is the worst possible time for the site to not work :smh:

Its back up now. I wonder if the traffic from Gaga took it down.

Salvador Dali

nnnn at the site not working :awkney:

I know her heart is in a good place and it irks me when people can't see past their dislike of her.

I think it was a very respectful tweet. It's not like she is profiting from the BTW foundation... It's a charitable organisation that provides support for mental illnesses.

Whispering

>Says not to turn it into a b---h fest.

>Makes a post that's making it a b---h fest.

I'm not saying her BTW Foundation works or not, but going to an outlet by a pop girl isn't the brightest idea. :shrug:

It isn't a cute, little outlet by a pop girl. :roll:

The site has contact numbers and a list of resources to help connect those individuals, who are looking for help, with others and/or organizations that can help.

JaggedMonster

I ****ing swear to GOD!, this fan base can never be happy or appreciative of anything she does, Jesus ****ing Christ save this fan site :blehga:

The fact that some of you didn't even take the time to research that the BTWF has resources  for these kinds of issues is sad in its self :awkney:

Willy Wonka

I ****ing swear to GOD!, this fan base can never be happy or appreciative of anything she does, Jesus ****ing Christ save this fan site :blehga:

The fact that some of you didn't even take the time to research that the BTWF has resources  for these kinds of issues is sad in its self :awkney:

I think you're overreacting.

Whispering

Bringing her own charity after many people are skeptical about it into a tweet about a famous celebrity... not a good idea.

seriously.. it's not that big of a deal... calm down.

Who is skeptical about it? A few little complainers and Madonna trolls on an insignificant fanboard? Who cares!? The end goal is that people, of all ages, know that there is help available and that there are those who care and want to help.

It was a simple tweet, pointing out that there is help available to those that need it. Gaga isn't selling anything...it's a charity...the help is free.

ryhanna

I don't think you understand that nobody has actually said that she was wrong for posting it and now you're making a drama out of nothing. 

JaggedMonster

I think you're overreacting.

Well, I also just came from the bar and I'm tipsy and sad at the same time, and I was and STILL I'm a fan of Robin Williams. So, I'm just so over ppl drag her for no reason, even w when she is trying to do good,that's All. :emma:

Archived