Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Robin Williams dead at 63 (UPDATE: Details of death)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"UPDATE 12/08/2014 : This story seems to be false. (read more)"

That's today.

EDIT: Okay, It's real unfortunately... May he Rest in peace.

"don't believe what you read on the internet" also goes for statements claiming things to be hoaxes when they are not. what you quoted said it wasn't picked up by any major source which was untrue.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Marin-County-Sheriffs-Office-Investigating-Death-of-Actor-Robin-Williams-270820641.html?cid=sm_n_main_1_20140811_29560856

Williams' wife, Susan Schneider, issued the following statement: "This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken. On behalf of Robin's family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin's death, but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions."

BTW, if you or someone you know are struggling with thoughts of suicide, call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.

Michelle

I'm in utter shock and completely upset.He has been my fav since I was a child.I am just BLOWN AWAY.

My father comitted suicide and I understand all too well how this effects their loved ones.I am so sorry for his family.,.....this is terrible.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Lina Morgana

BTW, if you or someone you know are struggling with thoughts of suicide, call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.

I have suicidal thoughts that I can't control  :noparty:

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

He was one of my favorite actors :noparty: The Bicentennial Man :legend:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived