💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks delays album to January

Michael

Featured Posts

She didn't say a thing about an album release date itself after she left Interscope, therefore, this is brand new information. There are only like 4,5 months left in 2014, and there's no way she would release an album in such a short time, our gurl needs to build some anticipation before it hits the world!

wvjxd7G.gif

But technically without a record label she could release it tomorrow if she wants

Put it on iTunes. Hooray

It's still a delay because the latest news we had was that it was summer 2014. So regardless of whether she is signed or not, the album itself has still been delayed until 2015

wvjxd7G.gif

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But technically without a record label she could release it tomorrow if she wants

Put it on iTunes. Hooray

It's still a delay because the latest news we had was that it was summer 2014. So regardless of whether she is signed or not, the album itself has still been delayed until 2015

wvjxd7G.gif

Not on my calendar.

wvjxd7G.gif

Apple for me, apple for you.

Lol, inb4 this is fake and she attempt to pull a Beyonce. :smh:

As usual, I don't like her attitude. :sick:

I would have a heart attack if she did :excited2:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

Put it on iTunes. Hooray

wvjxd7G.gif

Waiting for a Summer date from the label isn't the same as "coming out Summer 2014"

Like I said, self releasing an album successfully is a lot more than "putting it on iTunes tomorrow" 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Waiting for a Summer date from the label isn't the same as "coming out Summer 2014"

Like I said, self releasing an album successfully is a lot more than "putting it on iTunes tomorrow" 

I know that self-releasing takes a lot of planning and preperation but if she really did just want the music out there she could quite easily release it and do what she's been desperate to do for years now.

inuborg

I know that self-releasing takes a lot of planning and preperation but if she really did just want the music out there she could quite easily release it and do what she's been desperate to do for years now.

Jumping the gun won't do her any good in the long run. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Staryu

The dedicated haters are back, once again.

31eiLZp.png

OT: I'm hoping that she'll release it a bit sooner than January... that seems so far away. :giveup: Also, she's asking us, so she might not put it out this late if her fans react strongly against this. We'll see. :)

Rat Boy

It's not a delay if we weren't even given a date beforehand :fail:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Zsolti

here's me giving a fukc:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived