💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's best BTW song is completely underrated

SEX MUFFIN

Featured Posts

SEX MUFFIN

Ok, so very very few people seem to love what I truly think Gagas best song is. Am I alone in thinking that The Queen is the best song of her career? The lyrics, the outro and that bridge! I mean wow, it makes me just genuinely smile!

"Don't forget me, when I come crying to heavens door". How could a Gaga song get better? I love her more experience songs, her longer songs and just all her not so single-worthy material.

If it were my choice, songs like 'The a Queen', 'Dope', 'Mary Jane Holland' and 'Bloody Mary' would be singles. Fück the charts, fück the media, just release the best stuff Gags!

I would kill for her to perform The Queen at artRAVE soooo badly!

Praise the epicness that is The Queen! Discuss this masterpiece

http://youtu.be/Cf72ljWJqAY

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

Personally, for me you are alone in this one. Whilst I enjoy it I think it is poor in comparison to the rest of BTW. Both of the deluxe ones were weak in my opinion. :awkney:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Thank you!!!

I don't mean to break this to you, abhor is to regard with disgust and hatred, and sarcasm is intended when I say smooth.  :awkney:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

It's not the very best but it's definitely up there. I don't know why people hate it. The verses are stunning, the chorus is great and the bridge is probably the best thing she's ever written.

PopBitch

It's not her best, but you're not alone in that it's my favorite song off of BTW. And I'm sure there's very few of us that think that, like one percent.

SEX MUFFIN

Ok I'm rethinking this haha...her best BTW song...Mary Jane Holland is my favourite Gaga song...they are just too close hahaha

Archived