Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in N. America: Time to Reflect

Lum

Featured Posts

005.jpg

Now that the North American artRAVE is officially complete, post your favorite memories from it!

I'll always remember when she pointed at me during G.U.Y. cuz I was doing the choreography  :worship2:

And VENUS :legend:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thathimerosguy

im not gonna even say anything cause imma end up dragging ehr but all imma say is, dissapointed she only added one date to her hometown tumblr_n9z5ktobs81teego9o1_500.gif

Hellspont

When she pointed at me during ARTPOP. The lighting :nooo: the choreo :nooo: , Gypsy and Born This way and Swine slayed me. 

TEANUS

tumblr_n8a1bf0dPV1tz6gx8o2_r1_500.png

:legend: No explanation needed :legend:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Future Lover

I need another one because I don't even remember mine  :cry:

I had such a fun time dancing/screaming that I barely remember her in front of me.

Teal Ambition

My show was absolutely incredible. Probably the best night of my life. I'm actually glad it was a festival because it was a completely different experience compared to an arena show. I remember freaking out basically at every song Gaga sang even if I knew the setlist  :dies:  The whole show is just beyond amazing. I'm also glad I got to experience her singing "I've Got A Crush On You" which is something different from all the other show. I'm gonna miss it  :cry:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LStephens11

My first concert ever, period, my 21st birthday, she held my hand, it was magical. Best birthday ever.

gagaisitalian

I loved it. It was a special Gaga show for me because it's the first time I went to one of her shows with someone that I didn't know all too well, but we ended up having an amazing time. Production wise, I think it was much better than the BTWB. The lights, videos, and confetti just made it such a fun night. I felt like it was more about having a great time than just watching Gaga. Ugh, I wish I could go to another one.

Archived