So I made one too  :awkney: It was really fun to mess with it tbh

(Click on them, they're kinda large)

Original:

JBNVu5J.jpg

Edited:

ZubeDsk.jpg

Thank y'all!

Love everything,except the face!

I actually kinda liked the face zone :rip: Well then, thanks!

That looks AMAZING! How did you edit the couch? :cry: The BEST edit I've ever seen!

Thank you! :giveup:

And what do you mean? Like the color or...? The couch was a mess, I tried to make it look smooth and without creases but it ended up looking horrible :blehga: To change the color I used the Hue/Saturation function

RainingOnMe

Thank y'all!

I actually kinda liked the face zone :rip: Well then, thanks!

Thank you! :giveup:

And what do you mean? Like the color or...? The couch was a mess, I tried to make it look smooth and without creases but it ended up looking horrible :blehga: To change the color I used the Hue/Saturation function

How did you do the BG / couch? Like the colors, modes, they look so close to the official

How did you do the BG / couch? Like the colors, modes, they look so close to the official

Well, you can change the colors using the Hue/Saturation function and match them up to the official edits colors. Then, on the background, I think I simply used "levels," mask and soft brush to make the dark spot. On the couch it was mostly dodging and burning work, especially burning a little bit the edges.

RainingOnMe

Well, you can change the colors using the Hue/Saturation function and match them up to the official edits colors. Then, on the background, I think I simply used "levels," mask and soft brush to make the dark spot. On the couch it was mostly dodging and burning work, especially burning a little bit the edges.

Can you tell me your options for the H/S layer? Did you use a base color layer with the H/S layer clipped to it? Or just the H/S layer clipped to the image?

Wow, perhaps the best Versace edit I've seen. If only the official versions looked this natural.

Archived