Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Calvin Harris BANS Rita Ora from performing single at Teen Choice!

No Angel

Featured Posts

No Angel

rita-calvin.jpg

Sources told the MailOnline that the 23-year-old’s ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris banned her from doing their song “I Will Never Let You Down†at the Teen Choice Awards.

“She had spent a considerable amount of time and energy preparing for her now cancelled performance of the song and is devastated to let her fans down in this way,†the source said.

“Guys I am so sorry. I will make it up too you. I promise. I’m devastated. I love my fans.†Rita tweeted, seemingly confirming the news.

Source

29esytk.png

Slightly petty? Looks like he let her down? If the song ever took off or found some success, wouldn't he reap the benefits of it all? I say let her perform it and let it go, you're still making money.. not unless she has full control of it all.

Discuss.  :coffee:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

What a douche bag thing to do.

Like seriously, what a freaking a**hole 

EDIT: I mean, I'm not a fan of her by any stretch of the imagination, but c'mon

FATCAT

I don't see how he has the authority to do that?

I'm a bit confused too, but I guess there's more to the legal side of things..

Purr more, hiss less.

No Angel

I don't see how he has the authority to do that?

He wrote and produced it. If she were to perform, she could possibly get a lawsuit, considering it's his(?) I'm not sure how that works, but if the song took off, he could still make money from it, so why not let her perform it? Lol.

She must have hurt him bad. First Rob Kardashian, now him. lol

rita-calvin.jpg

Welcome to the Monster Ball!  :pawsup:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Haroon

Aww that's really sad :ohno: It was a big hit for Rita in the UK, and I'm sure it could find a lot of success in the US too :omg: Stopping her from attempting to spread her music and finding success is really low :(

Fizzy

Such a childish thing too do. I mean Calvin  I like your songs but come on don't act like a loser.

First you put your name in each and every song even when you ain't lead. Cool we get it you produced it. But just Stop. :smh:

I do hope she gets more successful then you. I wasn't her fan but she has my support.

she should perform but any other song. or even black widow with iggy. 

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Just when she was starting to have success with this song, this performance would've made the song blow up.

It's still on itunes though so why wouldn't he pull it off of there? He should want the song to be successful, so he gets money. I guess he doesn't want her to become successful.

Emvee

If the song takes off, it would carry her name, not his. That's probably what he doesn't want.

Rita Ora is a big enough name to take the fame, just like WFL is known as a Rihanna song, not a Calvin Harris song.

VioletGaGa

The label owns the masters who paid Calvin to work on the songs unless he hasnt sold them, then its a different legal story but still a douche thing to do

TimisaMonster

One second I'm the artist, then suddenly the artist is my ex boyfriend :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived