Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

Princess of Pop Katy better stan for the Kween Gaga :whitney:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Willy Wonka

Honestly, she seems so sweet. She seems like such a good-hearted person. I feel bad everyone is so hard on her.

Honestly, she seems so sweet. She seems like such a good-hearted person. I feel bad everyone is so hard on her.

MonsterOfSpain

She is so sweet and all you guys do is criticize her all the ****ing time, poor Katy tbh... She really likes Gaga, too bad she doesn't get the same treatment from her. She did the same at the Grammy nominations when she announced BTW was nominated

388782_328974637117086_247049365309614_1

So mature...

Seriously? :rip:

hausofkc

Seriously? :rip:

I'm saying that towards the person who made her do that knowing good and well what he was doing.. so that's so immature. I like Katy and they were just doing that to make something like this to cackle at. 

MonsterOfSpain

I'm saying that towards the person who made her do that knowing good and well what he was doing.. so that's so immature. I like Katy and they were just doing that to make something like this to cackle at. 

But the Queen is so nice that she did it anyways :flutter: Mother Theresa of our days :flutter:

Stef

legit the complete opposite to be fair, have u SEEN what Katy's fans say about Gaga? Have you opened a newspaper, or read a news website, do you see multiple hate accounts COMPLETELY dedicated on fabricating facts and figures to prove Gaga is "flopping"?

No, sadly, its Gaga who gets the hard time, the GP aren't here for her as much as they used to be, lets be real.

Katy ripped off multiple artists in her recent video, any backlash? no

Gaga tweeted about a sold out show, suddenly she is an egocentric maniac

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Gaga tweeted about a sold out show, suddenly she is an egocentric maniac

The backlash was because the picture she tweeted wasn't of her show, making her look like a liar. :emma: And it's not okay for fans to hate on Katy just because other people hate on Gaga. That's the logic of a third-grader.

Stef

The backlash was because the picture she tweeted wasn't of her show, making her look like a liar. :emma: And it's not okay for fans to hate on Katy just because other people hate on Gaga. That's the logic of a third-grader.

No, it was when she tweeted that her montreal concert was sold out, and she enclosed a picture with the artrave runways in full view

And that wasn't my point, i never said it was okay for fans to hate on Katy, Im just saying they get away with it so ****ing much, they have told gaga to get cancer, slit her wrists, get aids, kill herself, and they have also said the same to monsters,

that is unacceptable,Katy doesnt say anything about it, doesnt tell her fans that it is unacceptable but because its Katy ****ing Perry's fans, no one bats an eyelid, as soon as a monster says Katy's music is trash, everyone attacks Gaga for not telling her fans off :rip:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived